Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) November 23, 2011
Developing the first PPC online marketing campaign could lead to expensive mistakes which could potentially cost advertisers valuable time and money. Increasingly, advertisers are doing improper keyword research and mishandle and neglect the dayparting and geotargeting aspects of their campaigns. To assist struggling advertisers, Wisdek Corp., the 9th best PPC management company in Canada, is prepared to craft an entire turn-key PPC ad campaign.
“Turn-key PPC set-up is a comprehensive solution for business owners who want to manage pay-per-click campaigns on Google themselves, but would like to save time and money on the initial setup and avoid mistakes that may cost them thousands of dollars in a long run,” says Nikolai Baskakov, VP of Marketing at Wisdek Corp.
Customers who opt for the Turn-Key PPC set-up only pay a onetime set-up fee. Advertisers are also ensured the most efficient campaign setup, laser-targeted keyword selections and comprehensive competition research. Once the project and set-up is complete, it will be turned over to the advertiser in ready to use condition.
“Professional consultation is included – we go an extra mile in helping our customers get the most value out of online advertising”, adds Baskakov. “Our certified experts are always there to provide extensive training on the most important campaign features. We also afford our customers with further recommendations that will enhance their needs.”
Overall, Wisdek Corp.’s PPC campaign is one of the key ways to advertising on the internet utilizing search engine traffic. This method is based on proper keyword selections, sales-oriented copywriting and extensive keyword research.
The focus of all PPC campaigns is to help businesses attain and measure search results in today’s competitive market. Campaign setup includes:
1. Extensive keyword research
2. Proper keyword grouping & custom destination URLs
3. Negative keywords: Excluding keyphrase combinations which include the word `free` and other unwanted search terms that advertisers normally pay for when they miss that essential part of campaign optimization process.
4. Geotargeting and Dayparting: Implementing PPC campaigns enables advertisers to target mass audiences as well internet users in specific geographic locations. It also enables advertisers to capitalize on traffic during a certain time of the day.
5. Conversion tracking setup: This allows advertisers to know which keywords are bringing the most profit.
6. Ad copy A/B setup: By focusing on writing relevant and in engaging ads with high CTR, advertisers can increase their bottom line by 100% or more.
7. Mobile campaign setup: In an era where the sale of mobile devices beat the sale of PCs, one cannot afford to overlook mobile campaign setups.
8. Automation: A set of rules will accompany each campaign. This will ultimately save time on routine tasks.
For more information about Wisdek Corp. and its PPC campaigns, visit their website at http://www.wisdek.com.
About Wisdek Corp:
Since 1998, Wisdek Corp. has grown from a pioneer in a non-existent industry to a multinational corporation that has serviced over 10,000 clients. It provides Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC management, link building, content development, video marketing (VSEO) and ReMarketing services to business leaders and entrepreneurs. Although its head office is located in Toronto, Wisdek Corp. retains offices in more than 10 countries. Furthermore, it serves and reaches out to clients throughout 6 continents.
The company was ranked the 9th best PPC management company in August according to TopSEOS.com, an independent ranking authority on search marketing vendors. Rankings were based on extensive evaluation process that included in-depth review of the business, review of tools and strategies employed as well as and customer satisfaction factors.