PowerSteering Software Announces Record Q1 Sales Results
Adds 11 new PPM customers in Government, Healthcare and Manufacturing Industries.
Cambridge, MA (PRWEB) April 7, 2009
PowerSteering Software, the leader in on-demand project & portfolio management (PPM) solutions for managing IT, New Product Development, Six Sigma, PMOs and other enterprise initiatives, today announced record first quarter results. Highlights include the addition of several new customers and expanded relationships with many existing clients.
"We're very encouraged by the sustained demand for PowerSteering given the current economic climate," commented Stephen Sharp, PowerSteering's Chief Executive Officer. "We feel that Project and Portfolio Management takes on even more importance in a weak economy because maximizing portfolio investment, optimizing resource allocation and rationalizing project selection have such a profound impact on revenue growth and expense reduction."
Select Q1 new customer wins include:
Defense Acquisition University: a premier corporate university serving the career needs of the DoD's Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics workforce.
- Defense Logistics Agency: a logistics combat support agency whose primary role is to provide supplies and services to America's military forces worldwide.
- Dolby: the global leader in sound technologies, best known for high-quality audio and surround sound at the movies, at home, or on the go.
- Hachette Book Group: a leading US trade publisher headquartered in New York, with 107 books on the New York Times bestseller list in 2008.
- HealthPlan Holdings: the nation's largest privately held services organization providing business process outsourcing and distribution support.
- Hub International: a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, investment and risk management services.
- Malt-O-Meal: the Nation's fourth largest ready-to-eat cereal manufacturer.
- Lloyd's Register: an independent risk management organization providing assurance to the energy and transportation market.
- Mercy Medical Center: an integrated system of member hospitals and other health and patient care facilities.
- Michael Baker: provides engineering and operations and maintenance services for its clients' most complex challenges worldwide.
- PolyOne: a leading global provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions with annual revenues of more than $2.7 billion.
Other notable accomplishments during the quarter include:
About PowerSteering Software
PowerSteering Software is the leader in On-Demand Enterprise PPM software for IT, New Product Development, Six Sigma and other enterprise initiatives. Its easy-to-use software provides executives at Best Buy, Clorox, Department of Navy, Ingersoll Rand, Merck, Office of the Secretary of Defense, TD Bank, United Health Group, and over 140 other customers with executive visibility, strategy alignment, and enhanced team productivity to drive strategy and accelerate results across the enterprise. For additional information, please visit http://www.powersteeringsoftware.com or call 1-866-390-9088.