Customers love that the tests measure actual, job-relevant skills at flat-rate pricing - a unique offering in the industry.
Grafton, MA (PRWEB) July 26, 2011
TapDance Live LLC announces today the general release of the web-based version of TapDance®, the popular skills testing software for office, administrative, and clerical jobs. Over the past decade, TapDance has been used by thousands of employers worldwide, including the U.S. Senate and the Supreme Court, many city and state governments, schools and colleges, non-profits, law firms, hospitals, banks, and even some Fortune 500 retailers and manufacturers. Now this software is available on the Internet as a fully web-based offering.
TapDance Live!™ allows employers to administer web-based tests to assess applicant and employee skill levels in typing, math, grammar, spelling, data entry, numeric keypad use, word processing, and spreadsheets. Employers can quickly and easily customize TapDance Live! to various job titles to administer job-relevant skills tests. To administer a test, the administrator sends the candidate a test code, which the candidate enters in the TapDanceLive.com website using any modern web browser. When the candidate completes the test, the system generates a report, which can be viewed by the administrator through an email or via the web.
Notable aspects of TapDance Live! include:
- Measurement of Actual, Job-Related Skills – The TapDance Live! Microsoft® Word and Excel skills tests was developed specifically for hiring organizations and educational institutions needing to document the actual skill levels of their respective workers or students who must use these software applications in day-to-day business-related activities.
- Detailed and Accurate Reporting – TapDance Live! provides test administrators with comprehensive, customizable score reporting for each assessment package and allows organizations to store the results of each test in a database for future analysis. Administrators can gain a clear picture of each test-taker’s full range of abilities in a given skill area.
- Fully Web-Based with the Latest Technology – There is no software to install, and the Microsoft Office simulations are life-like, thanks to the latest in HTML5 and Ajax technologies. They are optimized for the latest browser technology, and made to perform well with modern browsers over the next decade.
- Best-In-Class Software at Unbeatable Pricing, Lowest in the Industry – While the industry generally offers metered (pay-per-test) pricing, TapDance Live! offers two pricing models – unlimited-use yearly subscriptions or pay-per-use bundles. Unlimited-use pricing is $279 per title or $899 for the complete package. Pay-per-use pricing, suitable for small businesses and organizations with modest hiring needs, starts at $99 for a 10-pack of candidates who can be tested on all available test titles. *Special discounts are available to non-profits and governments.
TapDance Live! can be purchased as individual titles such as the Timed Typing, Data Entry, and Microsoft Excel tests, or in one of the following bundles:
- Clerical – Which includes grammar, spelling, math, filing, editing, sorting, proofing, and coding, as well as the keyboarding skills of typing, data entry, and 10-key.
- Microsoft Office – Which includes various expertise levels of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel testing.
- Complete – Which includes both of the above.
Employers are encouraged to visit the newly-redeveloped website at http://www.tapdancelive.com to sign up for a free trial. No credit card is required and testing for up to 3 candidates is also free. Current users of the PC-based TapDance software should be aware that development of that version has been retired as of Microsoft Windows XP; it is no longer sold or supported. For those planning to upgrade to Microsoft Windows 7 or higher, be sure to check out the Internet-based offering.
About TapDance Live!™
Over the past 17 years TapDance installed software has been used by thousands of employers worldwide, including the U.S. Senate and the Supreme Court, many city and state governments, schools and colleges, non-profits, law firms, hospitals, banks, and even some Fortune 500 retailers and manufacturers. Initially created by the late Industrial Psychologist Bob Sharron, Ph. D., TapDance Live!™ strictly adheres to testing standards of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychologists (SIOP). For more information, visit the website at http://www.tapdancelive.com or call 908-334-8425.