With respect to education institution, private preschool education institutions in China include Etonkids, Golden Kids International School, Kid Castle, R.Y.B, Golden Cradle, etc.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 14, 2014
As of the end of 2013, China had a total of 198,553 kindergartens, rising 17,302, or 9.5% from 2012. The number of kindergartens there saw annual average expansion of 3,637 during 2003-2009 and 16,044 during 2010-2013. In the year 2013, the country’s new entrants to kindergarten amounted to 19,700,271, an increase of 581,117 or 3.0% over the last year; enrollments of kindergartens grew by 2,089,279 or 5.7% from 2012 to 38,946,903; gross enrollment rate of 3-year preschool education i.e. the proportion of school-age children (3-5 years old) in kindergartens attained 67.5%, up 3 percentage points from 2012 and 16.6 percentage points against 2009.
In China, private kindergartens developed faster than public ones in recent years. By the end of 2013, there were 133,451 private kindergartens, a jump of 8,813 or 7.1% from 2012, accounting for 67.2% of the total number of kindergartens nationwide. 9,079,575 new entrants and 19,902,536 enrollments were recorded by private kindergartens in 2013, making up 46.1% and 51.1% of that of kindergartens all over the country.
By province or municipality, due to differences in factors like economy, population, society and culture, a fairly large gap exists as concerns the development level of preschool education. By the end of 2013, top 5 provinces that had the largest number of kindergartens were Shandong, Henan, Guangdong, Hunan and Sichuan with 18,528, 14,485, 13,793, 12,236 and 11,759 kindergartens, accounting for 9.3%, 7.3%, 6.9%, 6.2% and 5.9% of the country’s total, respectively. However, seen from the gross enrollment rate of 3-year preschool education, the top five in 2013 were Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Fujian and Guangdong – mainly economically developed eastern regions.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114959 .
With respect to education institution, private preschool education institutions in China include Etonkids, Golden Kids International School, Kid Castle, R.Y.B, Golden Cradle, etc, of which Etonkids and Golden Kids International School brand themselves as high-end providers. As far as business model is concerned, Etonkids adopts the model of direct operation, and Golden Kids International School employs a combined model of direct operation and holding venture. Striving for quality of education, the number of these two companies’ kindergartens is less than 50 each, with them mainly distributed in first-tire cities.
China’s preschool education industry will maintain a momentum of rapid growth. The problem of “kindergarten crunch” and expensive access to kindergarten won’t be fully solved in the short run, yet central government and governments at all levels will strongly support the development of preschool education, and counties will carry out a new round of “three year (2014-2016) action plan”. From the prospective of population, gross enrollment rate of 3-year preschool education was 67.5% in 2013, with remaining 32.5% of school-age children still being unable to attend kindergarten. Meanwhile, with a gradual opening of a two-child per family policy, every year will see an addition of 2 million infants over the next five years. Seen from consumption environment, due to improvement in income level of Chinese residents, parents will invest more in children's education and pursue high-quality preschool education.
China Preschool Education (Kindergarten) Industry Report, 2014 (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114959.html ) focuses on the following:
- Development of China education industry (including number of various schools, new entrants and enrollments, education funding and spending, etc.)
- Development environment of China kindergarten industry (including overview, relevant policies, educational appropriations, etc.)
-Teaching models of kindergarten e.g. John Dewey‘s Activity Education, HighScope Curriculum, Montessori Education, Reggio Emilia Approach, Waldorf Education and Forest Kindergarten.
- Development of kindergarten industry (containing number of kindergarten schools, kindergarten classes, new entrants, enrollments and faculty, student-teacher ratio, student-faculty ratio, competitive landscape and development trend on a national, regional, provincial or municipal level)
- Development of private kindergarten (including market status, relevant policies, number of kindergarten schools, kindergarten classes, new entrants, enrollments and faculty, student-teacher ratio, student-faculty ratio, development of kindergartens in provinces/municipalities, charge, etc.)
- Development of kindergartens in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, etc. (embracing overall conditions and development of private kindergartens)
- 10 preschool education institutions (covering profile, educational philosophy, curriculum, regional distribution of kindergartens, charge, main kindergartens).
Major Points from Table of Content
10. Major Preschool Education Institutions in China
10.1 Etonkids Educational Group
10.2 Golden Kids International School
10.3 R.Y.B Education Institution
10.4 Kid Castle Educational Institute
10.5 Golden Cradle
10.6 Beijing Tomorrow Kindergarten Group
10.7 Oriental Cambridge Education Group
10.8 LHK Education Group
10.9 Golden Apple Preschool Education Group
10.10 New Oriental Kindergarten of Stars
Browse more reports on Public Sector Industry @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/cat/public-sector.html .
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/ .) is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.