Camp Hill, PA (PRWEB) April 21, 2009
Previously available only through selected gastroenterology practices, Chiropractors can now offer patients the bone-health enhancing benefits of Prebiotic fiber directly in their practice as part of the Chiropractor Partner Program announced by Jackson GI Medical.
Prebiotic fibers are very specific plant-based soluble fibers that nourish beneficial colon bacteria. Clinical research continues to show that prebiotic fiber can improve calcium absorption and bone density. Prebiotin is a doctor-created prebiotic fiber supplement including only proven research-proved plant-based prebiotic fibers.
The prebiotic fiber in Prebiotin has also been demonstrated to enhance the immune function, reduce colon polyp and cancer factors, reduce triglycerides, reduce allergies and asthma, control appetite and weight, and also enhance bowel regularity. Additionally, Prebiotin users have noted marked improvement in disorders such as Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease. A short list of relevant peer-reviewed studies is noted below. Detailed prebiotics research and information is available at http://www.jacksongi.com.
The program also offers Chiropractors free consumer information literature on Prebiotin and prebiotic fiber, as well as a brief Healthcare Provider's Guide to Prebiotin for their own information. Chiropractors wishing to offer their patients the benefits of Prebiotin and prebiotic fiber can purchase Prebiotin for resale, at professional courtesy rates, or may offer their patients a 'healthcare provider code' to buy Prebiotin prebiotic fiber from Jackson GI Medical.
Free samples of product and literature are available to actively practicing Chiropractors in the U.S. and Canada by calling 215-552-8580 extension 3..
- A combination of prebiotic short- and long-chain inulin-type fructans enhances calcium absorption and bone mineralization, US Dept of Agriculture Research Service, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
- Prebiotics, probiotics and synbiotics affect mineral absorption, bone mineral content and bone structure. Federal Research Centre for Nutrition and Food, Kiel Germany
- Effects of oligofructose-enriched inulin on intestinal absorption of calcium and magnesium and bone turnover markers in postmenopausal women, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA
- Dietary Modulation of the Human Colonic Microbiota: Introducing the Concept of Prebiotics. Journal of Nutrition, June 1995
- Health Benefits of Probiotics and Prebiotics in Women, Menopause Intl., March 2009
About Jackson GI Medical
Founded by Frank W. Jackson, M.D., Gastroenterologist, Jackson GI Medical is dedicated to providing medically-credible, research-supported dietary supplements. In an often-irresponsible marketplace, Jackson GI provides dietary supplements transparently, with a full list of all ingredients, nutrient breakdowns, ample information, and access to supporting research.