Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 04, 2012
There is a huge potential within the newly energized field of professional development for PreK-12 educators, particularly in the framework of the implementation of Common Core State Standards, new teacher-evaluation and accountability programs and the stepped-up integration of technology into the learning process. And the children’s publishing market sees a big role of adults in use of e-books by young adults/children. ReportsnReports.com has two new market research reports with latest data from Simba Information addressing the PreK-12 Professional Development Market for 2012-2013 and Children's Publishing Market with Forecasts for 2013.
The report PreK-12 Professional Development Market Forecast 2012-2013 is structured around an online survey of educators conducted by Simba Information in partnership with MCH Strategic Data, in addition to Simba’s ongoing proprietary research and interviews with educators and industry professionals.
The report includes analysis of:
- Market size
- Current spending
- Major funding sources
- Trends on district implementation: types of PD offered, sources—commercial or otherwise—and topics of particular interest
- Expectations for future PD demand
- Market growth projections
Additionally, Simba provides a look at some of the leading providers of professional development services.
Major Points from Table Of Contents for PreK-12 Professional Development Market
- Industry Size and Structure
- Directions & Trends
- Industry Drivers: Common Core, Technology & Teacher Evaluations
- Conclusions and Outlook
- Who’s Who
- Appendix: Survey Response Detail
On the other hand with more than three decades worth of wisdom pertaining to the children’s and YA market, Simba examines the market for children’s books segment by segment, from youngsters to tweens to teens, as well as an in-depth look at format trends. In addition, Children’s Publishing Market Forecast 2013 provides high-quality, unbiased market intelligence on the publishing houses and the entire retail landscape, from independent bookstores to online outlets to big box stores.
Exclusive statistics and analysis in this report include:
- Proprietary data on children’s e-book adoption levels, as well as exclusive e-book user and iPad owner trend data.
- Analysis of the bestselling children’s books drawn from the USA Today, Publishers Weekly and New York Times lists, with breakdowns of top-performing titles, authors, imprints and a comprehensive category ranking of which books are selling and which are not.
- Exhaustive demographic review of adult buyers of children’s/YA books
- Multi-year results from Simba’s surveys of independent retailers across the country, which rate different books and genres as well as profiling buyer and retail trends.
- Category trends for 15 major juvenile categories with five or more years of data.
- Projections on the children’s/YA market size through 2014
This report also includes profiles of bestseller performance and financial estimates for companies such as
1. Candlewick Press
2. Hachette Book Group
5. Houghton Mifflin
6. Penguin Group
7. Random House
9. Simon & Schuster
10. Disney Publishing Worldwide
Children’s Publishing Market Forecast 2013 is essential for book and e-book retailers, publishing executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the children’s and YA trade book publishing industry.
The primary author of each of the past seven editions of this report is Simba senior trade book analyst Michael Norris, who has been tapped by the New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today and other publications to discuss industry trends and digital issues in the adult and children's publishing markets. Get this firsthand intelligence at your fingertips to understand buyer habits, the significance of series, and the e-book adoption history of the children’s/YA market today.
Major Points from Table Of Contents for Children's Publishing Market
- Overview of the U.S. Children’s/YA Book Market and Buyer Demographics
- Trends in Children’s/YA Book Publishing
- Leading Authors, Books and Imprints
- Market Sizing and Forecasts
- Category Trends
- Distribution and Retail Sales
- Distribution and Retail Sales
Browse other reports by Simba Information.
Explore recently published reports with latest data on other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.