Attaining the title of best-selling luxury automaker in the U.S. would be the crowning achievement for Mercedes in 2012.
Paramus, New Jersey (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
The year 2012 has been a great one for Mercedes-Benz, and it may become the most successful year in the luxury automaker’s long, rich history. Both Prestige Motors and Mercedes-Benz attribute much of this success to their knowledgeable employees and loyal customers, who have provided Prestige with more than 300 reviews in 2012. The list that follows offers a look back at ten events that made 2012 a phenomenal year for Mercedes and Prestige Motors.
10. Record sales – According to a press release from Mercedes, the company achieved record worldwide sales for the month of November, putting it on pace to make 2012 the best-selling year in company history.
9. Pied Piper PSI – Every year, an independent customer service survey called the Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index rates the best customer service at car dealerships around the country. According to the 2012 survey, Mercedes-Benz dealerships provided the best customer experience and overall satisfaction of any automotive company in the U.S.
8. 2013 SL550 release – Celebrating the 60th anniversary of the classic 300SL Mercedes-Benz, the 2013 SL550 debuted during the broadcast of the Oscars on February 26, an appropriate time for a superstar of the automotive world.
7. Mercedes-Benz Open Haus – One of the highlights every year for the company, the Mercedes-Benz Open Haus introduced many customers to the 2013 lineup of models. Prestige Motors was a part of the excitement, opening its doors to show off the new vehicles to its customers on October 18, 2012.
6. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week – Events put on by the company all over the world celebrate the world of fashion in conjunction with the world of luxury cars. Fashion Week is always one of the more exciting events of the year.
5. Hurricane Sandy relief efforts – After the mega-storm hit the Northeastern U.S. in late October, affecting millions, Mercedes-Benz donated $1 million to the American Red Cross and relief efforts throughout the area.
4. Auto Shows – With the debuts of eye-catching models such as the SLS AMG® Black Series and the SLS AMG® Electric Drive at the Los Angeles and Paris Motor Shows, Mercedes made lasting impressions on many car enthusiasts.
3. 2013 GL-Class – The most luxurious full-size SUV on the market is the award-winning GL-Class; it brought much fanfare to the 2013 model lineup.
2. Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” – Announced in January, Mercedes-Benz was declared the No. 12 best company to work for in the U.S.
And, the No. 1 reason to celebrate with Prestige Motors and Mercedes-Benz for a resounding 2012 performance is … they are on pace to become the best-selling U.S. luxury automaker, according to the Detroit Free Press! Although it will not be official until after the year is over, attaining the title of best-selling luxury automaker in the U.S. would be the crowning achievement for Mercedes in 2012.
Customers interested in finding out what has made Mercedes-Benz one of the most influential automakers in the world may contact Prestige Motors at (888) 483-0613 or visit online at http://www.prestigemb.com. Prestige Motors is proud to represent the luxury and quality of the Mercedes-Benz brand, and relishes the opportunity to help new customers become a part of its rich tradition.
About Prestige Motors, Inc.
Prestige Motors Inc. is an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer located in Paramus, New Jersey, that provides the surrounding area with quality Mercedes vehicles, service, and parts. Thanks to Prestige Motors’ excellent staff, thousands of car shoppers have become satisfied car owners and lessees, all of whom are proud to drive a Mercedes-Benz.