Zilliant customers are adopting and implementing Zilliant pricing technology more than ever during these uncertain times
Austin, TX (PRWEB) January 26, 2009
Zilliant, the leading provider of price optimization and management software for manufacturers, distributors and high-tech companies, today announced record results for the 2008 fiscal year. The company posted revenue growth of over 32% between 2007 and 2008 and increased new customer acquisitions over 41% in the same period. In addition to receiving several large orders from current customers in the fourth quarter, Zilliant acquired 5 new customers in the same period. Zilliant has experienced sustained revenue growth for 6 consecutive years and now has a worldwide customer base for price optimization and price management solutions, including live localized systems in Japan, China, Singapore, and across Europe.
"Zilliant's remarkable financial growth and customer acquisition success rate reinforces our company's leadership position in the price optimization and price management industry," said Greg Peters, CEO of Zilliant. "Our proven track record of success, in both the manufacturing and distribution industries, continues to drive demand for Zilliant's Price Optimization and Management Solutions. We believe the company is strongly positioned for continued growth in 2009 as more companies invest in price optimization software to improve margins."
"Zilliant customers are adopting and implementing Zilliant pricing technology more than ever during these uncertain times," said Tim Hamilton, Zilliant Senior Vice President of World-wide Sales and Marketing. "Companies can't control the economy, and they can't control volatile cost changes, but today with Zilliant they can control and optimize their pricing decisions and protect margins."
Zilliant 2008 Highlights Include:
- New Customers and Record Revenues - Zilliant increased new customer acquisi-tions by 41% and increased revenue growth over 31%.
- International Expansion and Growth - Zilliant's revenue and new product sales doubled in Europe during the last 12 months and the company expanded its Euro-pean operations and support, by establishing operations in Germany. Zilliant's customer installed base now reaches throughout Europe and Asia.
- Industry Expertise - Zilliant continued to be the pricing vendor of choice among distributors and manufacturers worldwide for 2008, with the largest customer base in the pricing industry.
- Product Enhancements - Zilliant released Zilliant Precision Pricing Suite (ZPPS) Version 6.7 reinforcing the company's product leadership in price optimization and international support. In conjunction with ZPPS 6.7 release, Zilliant filed for 3 new patents in 2008.
- Certifications - Zilliant also earned SAP® Certification, Force.com AppExchange Certification from salesforce.com and CESI - New China Certification.
- Awards - Zilliant received Deloitte's Fast 50 Award for the 3rd consecutive year, demonstrating a 5 year percentage growth rate over 1497 percent.
Zilliant is the leading provider of price optimization and price management applications for manufacturing, distribution, high-tech, and industrial service companies. Zilliant Precision Pricing Suite (ZPPS) uses existing transactional data to improve decisions across all facets of price analysis, setting and execution. ZPPS applications combine powerful price segmentation and optimization science with easy-to-use business applications to help companies achieve the best pricing possible on every deal, increasing profits by tens of millions of dollars. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Zilliant is a privately held company. Investors include Austin Ventures, Cardinal Ventures, JP Morgan Partners, and Trellis Partners. For more information contact Zilliant at 877.893.1085 or visit http://www.zilliant.com.