We witness daily the disbelief private pilots of all skill levels experience when they realize first-hand that they were not previously trained properly to handle an airplane upset
Mesa, AZ (Vocus) April 6, 2010
Aviation Performance Solutions, LLC (APS) http://www.apstraining.com – the leading provider of Loss of Control In-Flight Instruction – has launched an online upset recovery training program for private pilots of all skill levels. APS’ upset recovery training program was previously only available to pilots participating in-person at the APS Emergency Maneuver Training campus at the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport in Arizona.
More than a decade in development, APS’ internationally recognized upset recovery training provides comprehensive online video ground training to private pilots of all skill levels, including the life-saving knowledge to recognize and avoid numerous lethal loss of control in-flight situations.
Benefits for private pilots taking APS’ upset recovery training online video courses are as follows:
- Appropriate for private pilots of all skill levels flying small general aviation airplanes – up to private business jets.
- Affordable monthly online training. The course introduction and first 2.5 hour video training module are only $1 for 30 days.
- Quickly understand why regulatory-compliant flight training has not provided acceptable levels of upset recovery skill development.
- Academically master the steps crucial to resolving any recoverable stall or unusual attitude.
- Learn why yaw and, more specifically, mishandling rudder can be deadly.
- Comprehensive instruction so a private pilot can understand and identify the most critical single flight control action they can take to be spin-proof.
- Upon completion, continued access to the full course is available at a reduced monthly rate.
“We witness daily the disbelief private pilots of all skill levels experience when they realize first-hand that they were not previously trained properly to handle an airplane upset,” said Paul BJ Ransbury, President of APS Emergency Maneuver Training. “Due to the outstanding quality of our training program, pilots graduating from our courses frequently testify that they never would have survived an actual airplane upset without taking our upset recovery training program. APS’ practical upset recovery video training is a must for every private pilot – it provides crucial survival skills.”
APS’ online upset recovery training program is now available in subscription format as an online video training series and new training modules are available every month for $69 per module.
For more information or to sign up for APS’ upset recovery training visit http://www.apstraining.com/upsetrecovery/
About APS Emergency Maneuver Training
APS Emergency Maneuver Training has trained more pilots in fully comprehensive upset recovery training skill development than any other training organization. For the past 14 years, APS has been committed to giving professional pilots and private pilots of all skill levels the highest quality, most affordable upset recovery training available. In addition to all APS training being in compliance with the Airplane Upset Recovery Training Aid, it is the only Part 141 Flight School certified in the delivery of upset recovery, spin and also instrument recovery training courses worldwide.
Faye Hamilton, APS Public Relations Manager
Aviation Performance Solutions, LLC