Many web sites will print these articles for free, so business owners can get publicity without spending a penny once they learn how to write and distribute articles.
Minneapolis, MN (Vocus) January 29, 2009
PR LEADS today launched their new PR LEADS Article Marketing Course to help small business owners how to promote their products and services on the Internet.
"Even if you think that you can't write an article, this new course will help small business owners, entrepreneurs and Internet marketers learn how to write articles that can generate traffic, increase sales and provide the expert status that you crave," said Eric Gruber, who wrote the course and is Director of Article Marketing Services for PR LEADS. "Many web sites will print these articles for free, so business owners can get publicity without spending a penny once they learn how to write and distribute articles."
The PR LEADS Article Marketing Training Course is designed to:
- Increase your income by enabling you to offer multiple streams of income created by articles.
- Draw more prospects to your website and convince them that you are the absolute best answer for their specific needs.
- Teach you exactly how to sell more services, more books and more products faster, with less human effort.
- Reveal time-tested, proven article writing and marketing secrets that can dramatically boost your sales and profits without spending a single dime on advertising or promotional costs like Pay-Per-Click.
"This new article marketing course is perfect for small business owners who want to get more publicity, prospects and profits on a shoestring budget. During this global recession, small business owners from all over the world have to learn how to market their businesses smarter than they ever did before," says PR LEADS Founder Dan Janal. "Once you learn how to write and use articles to effectively create multiple streams of income and promote your business online, you can market your business more effectively at a very low cost."
Here is some of the information you will find inside the PR LEADS Article Marketing Training Course:
- How you can take advantage of article marketing without having a writing background
- How to write articles that make you the instant expert
- Step-by-step process to submitting your articles
- 28 ways to market your articles online and offline
- 15 calls to action that pulls in readers gets them to give you their contact information so you can promote to them
- Step-by-step, line-by-line guidance on exactly what to do to create a compelling squeeze page that converts up to 60% or more.
- 10 different products you can create with little time and effort
- How to setup an automated money-making system
The PR LEADS Article Marketing Course is available at the low price of $97. You can get more information at http://www.onlinearticlemarketingcourse.com or email Eric (at) prleads (dot) com.
About PR Leads:
Founded in 2001, PR LEADS is the leading public relations services organization focusing on coaches, speakers, authors and entrepreneurs. More than 3,000 clients who are thought leaders have seen their quotes appear in nearly every major, influential newspaper and magazine as a result of working with PR LEADS. Publications include the New York Times, Forbes, Ladies Home Journal, O, and many b-2-b publications and leading web sites.
PR LEADS Founder Dan Janal also offers coaching and consulting for thought leaders on an individual basis. PR LEADS information can be found at http://www.prleads.com.
eric (at) prleads (dot) com