The new features in Producer and the tools in the Production Suite will again set new standards for the maintenance community.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) November 28, 2011
NGRAIN®, the leading provider of interactive 3D simulation software and solutions for maintenance training and support, today introduced Producer® 5.0 and the NGRAIN Production Suite™ to the maintenance training and support community. NGRAIN, which has defined the virtual maintenance training market for the past ten years, has advanced its flagship development software Producer with instructional-design best practices and more than 40 new features to help subject matter experts create impactful and cost-effective training solutions. Additionally, NGRAIN now offers the Production Suite, the first-to-market solution enabling Manufacturers and Systems Integrators to develop NGRAIN-powered training solutions.
“The military is adopting NGRAIN solutions more rapidly than ever before. It is with pride that we put the power of NGRAIN technology into the hands of the people developing training and support solutions for our forces. We are focused and will ensure that NGRAIN 3D simulation solutions are easily attainable,” said Gabe Batstone, Chief Executive Officer, NGRAIN. “The new features in Producer and the tools in the Production Suite will again set new standards for the maintenance community.”
Producer 5.0 is a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software that enables anyone with Microsoft Office experience to create interactive 3D equipment simulations. Features new to Version 5.0 include:
- Interactive Fluids & Flows Simulation: Users can easily create fluid and flow animations, by interactively “dropping” points onto the 3D equipment. End users are able to interact with the virtual equipment –cross-sectioning the equipment, changing viewing modes, and removing parts – all while the flow is moving.
- Interactive Animated Constraints: Users can create a series of inter-related equipment part movement constraints, without programming. End users are able to interact with model in real time, experiencing the constrained movement of interrelated parts.
- Automatic Excluded Parts: Users can create a single model and use it for multiple applications, overcoming file size constraints. Only the equipment parts relevant to the particular training task or lesson will be loaded, making NGRAIN ideally suited for web-based delivery.
New to the company’s commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software family – and an industry first -- is the NGRAIN Production Suite, which enables organizations to leverage the intellectual property and maintenance training experience that NGRAIN has developed over the past ten years, to build NGRAIN-powered 3D simulation solutions for their own customers.
The NGRAIN Production Suite is the first software development platform for the rapid, cost-effective production of virtual maintenance training and support applications. Designed for multimedia developers, the Production Suite includes Producer, as well as:
- NGRAIN Integration Kit: Provides access to NGRAIN’s Application Programming Interface to set up a two-way communication between third party applications (including HTML and Flash) and 3KO files.
- NGRAIN Virtual Task Refresher™ Builder: Enables users to rapidly configure and generate NGRAIN Virtual Task Refresher applications. No coding required. NGRAIN Virtual Task Refresher is a standalone application that supports personnel in the performance of operation, maintenance, and repair tasks.
- NGRAIN Virtual Index™ Builder: Enables users to rapidly configure and generate NGRAIN Virtual Index applications. No coding required. NGRAIN Virtual Index is a standalone application that leverages 3D simulations to expedite access to equipment information.
- NGRAIN Power Tools: Provides high efficiency tools designed for use by multimedia developers to optimize the production pipeline for NGRAIN-based solutions.
NGRAIN Producer Version 5.0 will be available to the market in the spring of 2012. The NGRAIN Production Suite is available today. To learn more about this and NGRAIN’s Solution Partner Program, email: partners(at)ngrain(dot)com.
To learn more about Producer 5.0 and the new Production Suite visit NGRAIN at booth #1581 at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando November 28-December 1 held at the Orlando Orange County Convention Center or email us at sales(at)ngrain(dot)com.
NGRAIN® is the creator of interactive 3D simulation software and solutions that have set the standard for technical training and operational support, providing the most true-to-life, virtual hands-on experience. Offering both a development platform and custom solutions, NGRAIN is focused on solving business problems while delivering value. With NGRAIN, organizations worldwide are revolutionizing how they prepare their people for optimum performance. http://www.ngrain.com
For additional information, please contact:
Cerys Goodall, Public Relations Manager, NGRAIN
# # #