Learning a few basic shortcuts can make computer projects faster and more fun
Hoboken, New Jersey and New York City, NY (PRWEB) November 29, 2011
By some estimates, computer users waste up to 8 hours per year using their mouse rather than keyboard shortcuts to navigate through files and applications. A new article from eMazzanti Technologies, a Hoboken, NJ and New York City area IT support expert, presents 22 of the best keyboard shortcuts to tune up computing efficiency. The free article is available at: http://bit.ly/rz5fDf.
“Most people don’t even think about how much time is wasted jumping back and forth from mouse to keyboard, but efficiency pros understand,” said Jennifer Mazzanti, president eMazzanti Technologies. “Learning a few basic shortcuts can make computer projects faster and more fun.”
Windows of Opportunity
Work, family, friends and a few hours for yourself? Sometimes it seems impossible to fit everything in one day. If people are looking to spend less time at computers and more time somewhere else, check out these clever keyboard shortcuts. Also, is a computer user often works with several windows open simultaneously, they can save valuable minutes using these quick key options.
1. To minimize a window to toolbar, press ALT, SPACEBAR and N.
2. To maximize a window to full screen, hit ALT, SPACEBAR and X.
3. To reduce the size of a window without hiding it, press ALT, SPACEBAR and R.
4. To close a window, hit ALT and F4.
5. To go to the last window opened, simultaneously click ALT and TAB.
6. To select one window when several are open, hold down ALT, and maneuver by clicking TAB to the window desired.
Since most of our computer time is spent creating word documents, it’s appropriate to learn text shortcuts. Check out these handy shortcuts:
7. To create a new document, click Ctrl and N.
8. To close a document, click Ctrl and W.
9. To preview what is about to be printed, hit Alt, Ctrl and I.
10. To print a document, press Ctrl and P.
To review all of the 22 keyboard shortcuts, go to: http://bit.ly/rz5fDf for the full article.
About eMazzanti Technologies
With a company name that sounds more like a purebred, high-performance sports car than a IT support and consulting firm, eMazzanti Technologies is all about delivering powerful solutions such as managed printing services, PCS DSS compliance, computer network management, network troubleshooting,business continuity and disaster recovery, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, cloud computing services, and business information optimization in the most efficient manner possible. The Hoboken, N.J., firm is located in one of the most densely populated - and competitive - regions in the U.S. It provides business technology consulting services for companies ranging from home offices to multinational corporations throughout the New York metropolitan area, the United States and worldwide. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net