In the current economy where every job counts we are honored to be able to celebrate National Staffing Employee Week.
Fargo, ND (PRWEB) September 13, 2011
Professional Advantage of Fargo joins staffing companies across the country in celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, September 12–18, established by the American Staffing Association to pay tribute to the millions of Americans who are employed by staffing firms every business day.
“In the current economy where every job counts, we are honored to be able to celebrate National Staffing Employee Week and recognize the important and talented temporary and contract employees who make vital contributions to the nation’s work force and economy. We are honored to be able to work with these firms not only as a vendor, but also as a satisfied customer who is able to utilize the quality people they provide in order to maintain our skilled internal staff,” said Brent Hitterdal, General Manager of Professional Advantage.
Businesses, according to ASA, tap staffing companies for quality talent in virtually all occupational sectors, from call center service representatives to skilled tradesmen to attorneys. ASA also reports that 79 percent of temporary and contract employees work full-time (35 hours or more per week), virtually the same as the rest of the work force.
And for those who are seeking their first job, re-entering the work force, or looking for something new, temporary and contract employment offers many benefits:
- Jobs: The staffing industry matches millions of people to millions of jobs every day. Two million temporary and contract employees work through U.S. staffing firms on an average business day.
- Flexibility: Employees can choose when, where, and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
- Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as a preferred employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
- Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
“I think it is a huge credit to this industry that many of the Top Job-Creating Companies on the Inc. 5000 list are companies involved in Temporary Staffing. We at Professional Advantage are extremely proud to be involved in an industry that provides so many benefits to employees, to businesses, and to America’s economy,” said Kathi Halvorson, Staffing Software Sales Executive of Professional Advantage.
About Professional Advantage
Professional Advantage provides staffing software solutions built in Microsoft Dynamics® that leverage Microsoft SharePoint® and Microsoft Office® to meet the unique needs of the staffing industry. Our Back Office staffing solution, Personnel Agency Management (PAM), built in Microsoft Dynamics® GP, provides a powerful pay/bill and financial system that is compatible with all of the leading Front Office solutions in the market as well as our 1Staff Front Office. Our 1Staff Front Office is built in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM allowing our customers to take full advantage of Microsoft's technology investment. Professional Advantage has offices in North America, Australia, and the U.K. and partners with staffing organizations worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.profad.com/ or call 701-235-2363.