Advances in information technology change the character and structure of the insurance business. Launching this website continues our commitment to the delivery of online information, resources and technology to promote ease of business., Susan Heath, EVP
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) June 04, 2013
The program leaders at B&B Protector Plans Inc. are dedicated to offering comprehensive and innovative Professional Liability and Business Insurance programs to professionals, businesses and other unique niche markets. Understanding the importance of informing clients about the inherent risks and exposures that may be faced when conducting business, the program leaders developed a centralized online resource center to help clients make informed decisions that may mitigate possible industry specific risks and exposures which could lead to a malpractice claim.
B&B Protector Plans Inc. offers insurance solutions through three strategically focused groups:
Professional Insurance Programs –The Professional Protector Plan Programs are known for innovative insurance programs, client services and are based on a 40+ year history of meeting the complex insurance needs of professionals. Analyzing the specific needs of an industry and career of the professional allows B&B Protector Plans Inc. the ability to offer quality, affordable and comprehensive insurance program lines for the following professional industries:
- Professional Protector Plan® for Dentists (Insurance Program for the Dental Industry)
- Allied Protector PlanSM (Insurance Program for Allied Healthcare Professionals, Medical Facilities, Schools/Associations, Spas and offers Cyber-Data Breach Liability Insurance)
- CPA Protector Plan® (Insurance Program for CPAs)
- Dental Assistant Protector PlanSM (Insurance Program for Dental Assistants)
- Dental Hygienist Protector PlanSM (Insurance Program for Dental Hygienists)
- Lawyers Protector Plan® (Insurance Program for Lawyers)
- Optometric Protector Plan® (Insurance Program for Eye Care Professionals)
Commercial Insurance Programs - B&B Protector Plans Inc.’s Commercial Protector Plans are committed to having the insurance products of choice for agents, business clients and insurance carrier partners in each individual market segments. Utilization of group purchasing power, allows the delivery of insurance products at competitive prices to the following commercial industries:
- Towing Operators Protector Plan® (Insurance Program for Towing Operators)
- Railroad Protector Plan® (Insurance Program for Railroad Contractors and Manufacturers)
- Mosquito Control Districts (Insurance Program for Mosquito Control Districts)
Specialty Insurance Programs - This specialty insurance offers coverage for weddings and other private events such as Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Quinceaneras, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Holiday Parties, Family Reunions, Retirement Parties, Rehearsal Dinners and more.
The wedding and private event insurance policy provides cancellation postponement coverage and other insurance coverages to protect the investments of the event, with an option to add liability with no deductible.
- Wedding Protector Plan® (Wedding Insurance)
- Protector Plan for Events® (Private Event Insurance)
The new website provides valuable online resources and information about liability and business insurance lines for professionals, as well as customized risk management resources, continuing education programs and valuable industry specific news, providing a central online location to obtain helpful information and resource links for various niche insurance markets that may be difficult to otherwise find.
About B&B Protector Plans Inc.
B&B Protector Plans Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. headquartered in Tampa, Florida, specializing in the development and administration of innovative national insurance programs for niche markets. B&B Protector Plans Inc. is represented by the finest insurance agents in the country who specialize in creating customized, comprehensive professional liability / malpractice and business insurance solutions. With access to multiple alternative insurance markets, from Admitted to E&S (Excess & Surplus), our programs partner with insurance carriers that are financially strong and show long-term commitment to the industry.