Cambridge, MA (PRWEB) July 21, 2009
PowerSteering Software, the leading on-demand Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) solution for managing IT, Lean Six Sigma, New Product Development and other enterprise programs, will host the latest webcast in its Practical Insights series on Wednesday, July 29 at 11:30 a.m. (EST). The free session, "Stimulus Management Accountability, Compliance and Transparency," will be presented by PowerSteering Founder David Boghossian and Federal Solution Consultant Jay Hoskins.
Those interested in attending the event may register online.
Compliance and transparency requirements of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Recovery Act have been put into place to ensure that stimulus funds are used effectively, but meeting these requirements has proven to be a daunting task. This informative presentation will highlight practical strategies for selecting the right projects, driving economic benefits, and easily meeting the Section 1512 reporting requirements, including:
- Project Selection: Apply objective, merit-based scoring techniques to select the optimal mix of Recovery projects
- Program Tracking: Monitor program results across multiple dimensions, including status, budget, risk, and compliance
- Automatic Reporting: Streamline, simplify and automate stimulus reporting
- Spend Management: Obtain complete visibility of all stimulus activities to ensure economic benefits are achieved on time and on budget
- ARRA Effectiveness: Demonstrate effective use of stimulus funds as measured by job creation, energy savings or any other recovery goal
Past Practical Insights webcasts have featured PowerSteering customers such as Newpage, Pitney Bowes, Merck, Tyco, TD Canada Trust, and Ingersoll Rand. A library of recorded sessions is available on the PowerSteering website.
About PowerSteering Software
PowerSteering Software is the leading on-demand Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) solution for managing large scale programs. Our flexible, easy-to-use application deploys in just weeks, and our track record of delivering results for government agencies speaks for itself. PowerSteering provides portfolio and program management capabilities across the Department of Defense - including all major branches of the military, the OSD, and their supporting agencies - in addition to the GSA, USDA, UK Highways Agency and the UK Ministry of Defence.
For additional information: