“No matter what your size or prom style, you can find a designer prom dress to flatter your curves,” says Librach.
Maryland Heights, MO (PRWEB) February 10, 2010
For Prom 2010, big girls want to look nothing less than gorgeous wearing all the hot trends, from sexy one-shoulder designs to swirling prints to flirty short Prom dresses. The Prom dresses 2010 season is in full swing, and there’s never been more fabulous fashion choices, especially for curvy teens looking for plus size dresses.
Phyllis Brasch Librach, president and founder of Sydney's Closet, announces the top 10 fashion trends for the must-have Prom 2010 dresses. Sydney's Closet specializes in fashion-forward plus size dresses for any special occasion: wedding dresses, Mother of the Bride/Groom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, formal evening dresses plus cocktail and party dresses.
For Prom 2010, Sydney’s Closet offers the country’s largest selection of in-stock plus size Prom dresses in hard-to-find sizes 14 to 44 available in all these hot trends:
- One-shoulder designs : call it the single clavicle craze wearing diagonal straps that show off a pretty collarbone.
- Prints: bigger, bolder bright abstracts, geometrics, floras explode in all over patterns that swirl in high-voltage colors.
- Short and Sweet: hike up the hem for a fun, flirty look that makes for an oh-so cute short Prom dresses.
- Back Views: sexy Prom dresses make a hot exit with a criss-cross back that’s anything but boring.
- Ball Gowns: glamorous skirts with side sweeps echo Hollywood starlets of the 1950s; fluff never goes out of style for the Prom Princess!
- Juicy Ideas: light up the party in citrus colors like lime, lemon and orange that pop on and off the dance floor.
- Go with the Flow: feel like an alluring Goddess in a flowing Empire chiffon gown that is hopelessly romantic.
- Gem of a Dress: jewel tones rule in ruby red, emerald green, sapphire blue and amethyst.
- Cut it Out: leave little to the imagination when you bare it all from the side and back.
- Go Green: make everyone green with envy when you wear any shade of this popular color from light, fun choices like lime or kiwi to the deep dark allure of a gemstone color like emerald.
“No matter what your size or Prom style, you can find a designer Prom dress to flatter your curves,” says Librach. The trick is to find the right dress. How do you know? "The perfect Prom dress is always the figure-friendly design that plays up your assets and camouflages your flaws,” she says.
But what if you narrow down the decision to two dresses and just can’t decide which one to wear to Prom 2010? Librach offers a simple solution. “Look yourself straight in the mirror and go with the Prom dress that puts the biggest smile on your face,” she says.
With money tight for many families, Sydney’s Closet offers very affordable Prom dresses for teens and parents looking to cut costs for Prom 2010. “At Sydney’s Closet, we’re size and price sensitive,” says Librach, adding a layaway plan is available to shoppers who want to divide payments on their Prom dress purchase.
In addition, Sydney’s Closet also offers deep discounts on sample dresses and discontinued styles. “Shop our sale rack early and often for great deals and steals,’’ says Librach.
About Sydney’s Closet
Librach, an award-winning journalist, traded deadlines for hemlines to launch SydneysCloset.com after her daughter failed to find a plus size Prom dress that flattered her curvy figure. Eight years later, Sydney’s Closet designs, distributes and sells dressy plus size dresses to teens and women ages 16 to 60 who wear sizes 14 to 44. Customers across the U.S. and around the world shop Sydney’s Closet for dresses to wear to once-in-a-lifetime celebrations from Proms to Moms walking their child down the aisle. For 2010, Sydney’s Closet introduces its own Signature Collection of ball gowns, evening formals and cocktail dresses in hard-to-find plus sizes 14 to 38. The branded collection, sold under the Sydney’s Closet label, is available online at http://www.sydneyscloset.com, at the company’s flagship store in St. Louis and at fine dress shops nationwide. Join the Sydney's Closet affiliate program and earn 7% commission on all sales.