Using promotional codes and coupons can help small businesses acquire technology and solutions that might have otherwise been missed out on based on high prices.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) June 13, 2013
In honor of the 50th year of National Small Business Week starting June 17th, PromotionalCodes.com today released five items small businesses can buy using online coupons to cut costs and be more productive. While some may assume that promotional codes and coupons are only for personal purchases like sneakers and vacations, small businesses can also save.
“Up-front costs are a large barrier to entry for many small business owners establishing a spot in the industry,” said PromotionalCodes.com savvy saver Sean Yoon McDevitt. “Using promotional codes and coupons can help small businesses acquire technology and solutions that might have otherwise been missed out on based on high prices.”
Here are five items that small businesses can find at competitive prices by visiting PromotionalCodes.com:
1. HR Solutions
- HR Direct – The leading source of human resource materials and simplified solutions for businesses, HR Direct provides employers with attendance calendars, job applications, recordkeeping software and more. For small businesses with a limited human resources team, these services can be invaluable.
- RingCentral – Acting as a personal assistant, RingCentral can screen and transfer calls, play hold music, record messages, fax on demand and more. RingCentral provides the features of a sophisticated phone system without the hassle and high price
2. Video Conferencing and Remote Access Tools
- GoToMeeting – Used by businesses large and small, GoToMeeting offers user-friendly and high-quality video conferencing and meeting tools. This is especially handy for small businesses with associates across the country. From a free trial to a 20% off coupon, PromotionalCodes.com has a variety of options for businesses interested in trying GoToMeeting on any budget.
- DocSafe – Allowing small businesses to securely access critical files and information anywhere in the world, DocSafe is an affordable organizational solution.
- Dell – For many businesses, expensive necessities often include computers for the entire staff. Dell offers a variety of computers and accessories at competitive prices that will help small businesses accomplish goals quickly.
- Verizon Wireless – Being accessible around the clock is vital for business owners and key staff members and Verizon Wireless offers a variety of options to make this possible.
4. Marketing Options
- Treehouse – Team Treehouse teaches businesses how to build websites and mobile apps, start a business and more via expert videos, quizzes and challenges, etc.
- Business 2 Blogger – For small businesses looking to get social quickly, Business 2 Blogger provides a simple way to find bloggers with relevant experience for an affordable price.
5. Uniforms and Work Apparel
- Scrubs and Beyond – For businesses in the medial field, Scrubs and Beyond mixes fashion with everyday hospital scrubs at discounts up to 75% off.
- Land’s End – The well-known retailer Land’s End offers a variety of discounts on uniforms, customized promotional gifts and jackets and apparel with a business’ logo.
Tips for Businesses to Safely Shop Online
- Have a plan – Strategizing ahead of time allows business owners to comparison shop for the best prices online.
- Seek expert advice – Meeting with other small business owners or experts in the field will help determine what items are necessary for streamlining business function and what purchases are superfluous.
- Don’t give out personal information or pay for coupons – When small business owners use coupons and promotional codes online, it’s important to remember to never pay for coupon or give out personal information as legitimate sites will never ask for this.