The Calendar/Scheduler for TOPS 2000™ has undergone a rigorous testing process both internally and through a public beta test group. I feel confident that our team has done their utmost to insure that the calendar will provide our customers the much needed capability to schedule and manage community information within TOPS.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Gaithersburg, MD (PRWEB) October 22, 2007
Property management software manufacturers TOPS Software, LLC, maker of the TOPS 2000™ Association Management software package, announced today the release of the new TOPS Calendar/Scheduler for TOPS 2000™.
The TOPS Calendar/Scheduler is a very ambitious program upgrade, which adds additional global functionality to every module of the TOPS 2000™ Association Management Software. Some of the many functionalities in this property management software expansion include:
- Multiple view capabilities including all communities (Public Calendar), a specific community (Community Calendar), or no communities (Personal Calendar).
- Advanced calendar scheduling functionality including date spanning, reminders and advanced recurrence options.
- Ability to schedule and auto open the windows for specific TOPS functions which should happen on a regular basis such as Apply Late Fees, Process Collections, or Print Checks.
- Integration of all of the third-party scheduling functionalities in TOPS 2000™ including TOPS Interactive Web Sites, Online Payments, Job Streaming, ReadyResale, GetDocsNow, and more!
- Ability to display Job Streaming jobs, CC&R Next Inspect dates, and Work Order target close dates on the community calendars.
- Ability to schedule Preventive Maintenance tasks and convert them to Work Orders, if necessary.
Easy reporting interface which is customizable based on the user’s view and filter settings.
- User selectable holidays based on a variety of religious and secular calendars.
- Comprehensive filtering and customizable interface options.
Ability to import and export calendar data to or from other calendar applications, such as Microsoft Outlook®.
Bruce Gran, CMCA, AMS, PCAM, Senior Vice President Business Development for TOPS Software states: “The Calendar/Scheduler for TOPS 2000™ has undergone a rigorous testing process both internally and through a public beta test group. I feel confident that our team has done their utmost to insure that the calendar will provide our customers the much needed capability to schedule and manage community information within TOPS.”
The TOPS Calendar/Scheduler is a free update that is being offered to all TOPS 2000™ customers with a current Maintenance Support Agreement, as well as being included in all new system sales going forward.
TOPS Software, LLC is a Gaithersburg, MD corporation with offices in Maryland, Florida, and Arizona. The company has focused on property management software solutions for community association management and home owner association management since 1985. Their flagship product, TOPS 2000™, boasts over 2200 clients, whose services cover over 14 million homes nationwide. It is committed to providing the best home owner association software available with distinctive quality, innovative technology, and unparalleled service.
For more information:
Bruce Gran, CMCA, AMS, PCAM
Senior Vice President Business Development
TOPS Software, LLC, experts in home owner association software and property management software