DispatchSeries version 6 is our most powerful release to date
Bloomfield, CT (Vocus) September 17, 2009
Prophesy Transportation Solutions, Inc., an Accellos company, today launched the next generation of its best-selling DispatchSeries trucking software. Prophesy DispatchSeries Version 6 packs all of the flexibility, power, and affordability users have come to expect from Prophesy... paired with a bevy of enhancements built upon feedback from active users and key industry trends. This release also includes user-friendly enhancements to popular features within the system.
"DispatchSeries version 6 is our most powerful release to date," said Prophesy Vice President Bill Ashburn. "In addition to regularly planned development, we have included several requested improvements that we are excited to share with our user base. The Prophesy Team continuously strives to make Dispatch more robust and efficient for our users. We are grateful to our active community of users whose constructive feedback makes this possible."
Some key features and enhancements present in Prophesy DispatchSeries version 6 are:
- Enhanced Load Scheduler - In addition to assigned and enroute loads, the Load Scheduler now depicts completed loads. Users are able to view up to eight days of load history in the Load Scheduler.
- Last Commodity Tracking - The system automatically tracks the last commodity hauled in a trailer and displays this information to the user at the time of load assignment. If multiple commodities were hauled on a single load, all commodities are displayed.
- Trailer Washouts - Track and document trailer washouts. Alerts can be configured to notify users that a washout is required after hauling a specific commodity. Information regarding the times, locations, and types of washouts that have been performed on each trailer is stored for reporting and alerting purposes.
- Alert Center - A new Alert Center has been added allowing users to create custom alerts to enforce business rules and monitor driver appointments (in addition to standard alerts present in earlier versions of the system). These custom alerts appear when a rule is violated or a metric falls outside a defined threshold, as in the case of excess deadhead percentage on a load or insufficient revenue per loaded mile. Driver alerts appear in cases such as when a driver's time off, CDL expiration, or physical exam date is approaching or has passed. Users can configure personalized alerts that are relevant to their company role.
- Enhanced Email and PDF functionality - Convert an on-screen report to PDF format and attach it to an email in one click! Additionally, users have the ability to create groups of email recipients and quickly select one or more groups when addressing an email.
As always, Prophesy Dispatch users with a current CompleteCare support plan will receive this update at no additional cost as part of their active enrollment.
To learn more about these enhancements or Prophesy DispatchSeries software as a whole, call (800) 776-6706 or email moreinfo (at) mile (dot) com.
About Prophesy Dispatch:
Prophesy Dispatch software is the central solution for managing every part of your growing trucking or brokerage operation. You will never have to enter data twice, as all of your critical information flows in real time throughout every part of your business.
Prophesy creates an environment where efficiency is standard and profit is automatic. Whether you are a for-hire carrier, broker, or private fleet, Prophesy Transportation Solutions has the trucking software solution that is designed for the way you do business.
If you are using QuickBooks® Pro, Peachtree® Complete, or MAS 90® / MAS 200 accounting software, rest assured that all your critical accounting information will flow automatically through Prophesy's powerful and easy to use third-party accounting interface.
Explore. Expect. Exceed…With Prophesy, an Accellos Company The Total Solution for Transportation.
More trucking companies use a Prophesy software solution than any other brand on the market today! Quite simply because we have built the industry's leading total trucking software solution, designed to manage every facet of a growing trucking operation for both public and private fleets with integrated, comprehensive and easy to use features that ensure unsurpassed efficiency and greater profit.
Prophesy works with its customers to help them:
Explore new solutions and capabilities to make their business more efficient and successful.
Expect the best in quality and functionality from Prophesy.
Exceed their own expectations and those of their customers.
For more than 20 years the Prophesy name has represented quality, reliability and affordability for the trucking industry. Our products offer reliable control over daily trucking operations, yet are easy for growing trucking companies and other fleet operations to implement, integrate and afford. This approach allows our users to build upon their total solution as their needs grow. For more information on how your trucking company can explore, expect, and exceed with the Prophesy Total Solution for Trucking, visit us on the web at http://www.mile.com today!