(PRWEB) December 23, 2010
Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp, Author and Wellness Consultant announces the unveiling of a unique online health coaching program called “Roadmap to Wellness, Destination: A Healthier You in 90 Days or Less”. During the holiday season it is even harder to take time for ourselves or to even think about eating right. It isn’t about dieting or restricting calories, but more about changing lifestyle habits and making the right choices to keep everyone healthy, happy and ready for the New Year.
Here are 5 Essential Nutrition Tips for the Holidays:
1. Schedules might be different during the holiday season so try to eat 5 smaller meals per day vs. 3 large meals. This will avoid indulging in the "wrong" foods.
2. There is less work time which gives us more time to work-out! Make sure to schedule work-outs first thing in the morning so they are done!
3. Don't eat your emotions! Avoid eating when stressed, extremely tired, upset, or not truly hungry, as this inhibits digestion and creates fermentation.
4. Allow yourself 2 or 3 "cheat" meals to avoid worrying about what to eat but that’s it! Two weeks of bad eating will leave us feeling very drained and off to a bad start for the New Year.
5. The easiest tip of all - drink lots of good water to keep our bodies hydrated. Don't forget that we are 65% water, not alcohol or eggnogs!
Dr. Nathalie’s Roadmap to Wellness was created to be a simple, self-paced, on-line coaching program. “I’ve seen many, many patients over the years, and one of the biggest challenges they face in their health is not having the right information on how easily they can implement health strategies into their lives – they are tired and have no energy,” says Beauchamp.
“Being a health practitioner with a very busy practice, it is nearly impossible to spend enough time with each patient to give them all the health information and tools they need,” says Beauchamp. “I am passionate about helping people start and maintain a healthy lifestyle, and that’s why I created the Roadmap to Wellness program. It’s fast and fun to learn, and best of all, people can do it at their own pace and easily fit it into their busy schedules.”
For more information about the Roadmap to Wellness program, visit http://www.roadmaptowellness.com.
About Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp
Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp, B. Sc., D.C. is co-author of the book Wellness on the Go: Take the Plunge - it’s Your Life! Dr. Beauchamp is a chiropractor, a certified personal fitness trainer, a professional bodybuilder, a TV personality, a corporate wellness consultant, and an inspirational speaker. She was named the 2009 Chiropractor of the Year by the Chiropractor Leadership Alliance.
For more information, please contact: Dr. Nathalie Beauchamp
613-852-1770 / 613-837-2883
# # #