@lickasha Just installed #MobiOne the best iPhone emulator on the market today. Time to give it a spin!
Flower Mound, TX (PRWEB) July 06, 2011
Genuitec, LLC, today released its popular iPad and iPhone app designer, MobiOne Studio 1.2. MobiOne is a simple, yet powerful tool for creating iOS (Apple) mobile Web apps that anyone can build, with little to no coding skills needed.
In addition to iPhone development features, MobiOne 1.2 includes the following key enhancements:
- iPad app design and testing capabilities
- iPad user interface templates
- Drag-and-drop user interface layout in both portrait and landscape device orientations. Users can rotate their user interface between orientations to view and modify as needed
- Scale device’s footprint size in the designer or Test Center to optimally fit your display
- A new customizable workbench lets users work with only the tools they need for a powerful but uncluttered app development environment
- MobiOne’s AppSync technology can now support larger-sized-size apps for review and testing purposes
MobiOne Studio comes with a world class iPhone and iPad emulator that gives users the most realistic experience of actually using those devices. Through common text messaging, users can even send their apps directly to any mobile device to review.
Here's a sampling of what Twitter users have to say about MobiOne:
1. @dave204 @loris_sl Laura- I think you could have great fun with this drag-and-drop iPhone app developer. Very user-friendly!!
2. @zvikico @toddewilliams The MobiOne demo is very impressive. The offline mode works surprisingly well. Need to see it to believe it. Kudos!
3. @ykonos RT @3Goofy: Gotta love MobiOne iPhone emulator!
4. @lickasha Just installed #MobiOne the best iPhone emulator on the market today. Time to give it a spin
5. @iHaveaPC testing out MobiOne. It’s pretty awesome
Since summer 2009, MobiOne has been downloaded and used by nearly six hundred thousand designers and developers worldwide and is seen as a market leader in iOS emulation and app design.
For iPad and iPhone app development, please visit this website: http://www.genuitec.com/mobile
In the coming months, MobiOne will support design, testing and emulation of Android devices to give users true cross-platform support.
Genuitec, LLC, is an Eclipse-based company offering innovative Java and J2EE development tools. Genuitec offers training and expert consulting and development services for the Eclipse SDK and Rich Client Platforms. An original sponsor of Eclipse Plug-in Central, Genuitec joined the Eclipse Foundation early in 2003 and is currently supporting Eclipse as a strategic member on the Foundation's board of directors. Genuitec LLC was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Flower Mound, Texas.
Genuitec, MobiOne, Pulse, PoweredByPulse, are trademarks of Genuitec, LLC. Other product names are registered trademarks of their respective companies and should be treated as such.
*Please follow MobiOne's latest news by joining "MyEclipse" on Facebook and “@MobiOne_” on Twitter.