Franklin, Tenn (PRWEB) August 11, 2011
Sum Effect Software, Inc. has announced new features of CoreCommerce, the e-commerce software solution for small and medium-sized businesses. The new CoreCommerce features introduced today simplify the checkout process for customers, speed page loading, allow business owners to highlight a Deal of the Day and provide new storefront design options.
“CoreCommerce gives any small or medium-sized business owner the technology to compete with large Internet retailers,” said Sum Effect Software President and CEO Matt DeLong. “With these new enhancements, business owners have more options than ever before to feature products, customize their online storefront and help customers check out quicker and easier.”
The new CoreCommerce features include:
- Revamped One-Page Checkout, which simplifies the checkout process for customers with improved layout and navigation. Creating more sales for store owners.
- Deal of the Day, allowing online retailers to highlight a specific product or offer a special price for a limited time. A countdown clock reminds customers of the time remaining before the deal ends.
- New Storefront Designs that provide customers with more than 30 new free predesigned themes to give their online storefront a hip, custom look.
- Promotional Homepage Images, often called hero images, that give newly-designed pages an extra punch. Integrated auto-installation of images to the online store homepage can be used to highlight current promotions.
- CoreCommerce Page Accelerator to provide super high-speed page loading, which is an important factor in improving the search engine page ranking for any online business.
- New HTML Framework to allow business owners to add smart logic to their store design, providing greater control over page design without having to learn complex programming.
“These new features are the direct result of input from the business owners we support. CoreCommerce, by providing all the technical tools an owner needs in an e-commerce solution, lets them focus directly on building their business,” said DeLong.
CoreCommerce is the all-in-one e-commerce software, shopping cart software and hosted e-commerce solution. All pricing plans include QuickBooks integration, search engine optimization, and social media integration with Facebook and Twitter so customers can easily share products with friends. Each store also includes a mobile store front optimized for viewing on iPhone, Android, and other smartphones so customers can check out on the go. CoreCommerce provides unlimited upgrades and toll free phone support, with packages that start as low as $19.99 per month.
CoreCommerce also offers corporate plans for businesses requiring semi-dedicated servers.
CoreCommerce data centers are with Rackspace IT Hosting, known as the premier enterprise data center and backed by a 100 percent network uptime guarantee.
Learn more about CoreCommerce at: http://www.corecommerce.com.
About Sum Effect Software, Inc.
Sum Effect Software, Inc.® is the leading provider of e-commerce solutions. Sum Effect Software, Inc. is based in Franklin, Tennessee. News and information available at: http://www.sumeffect.com.