Abu Dhabi, UAE (PRWEB) October 14, 2012
More than 600 health care leaders from 25 countries around the globe will convene in the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE, this 9-11 December for the 3rd Annual World Health Care Congress Middle East, the premier gathering for sharing top insights and best practices on all health care industry sectors. Produced by global health care conference leader World Congress, in partnership with the Health Authority-Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA), the WHCC Middle East will build upon the successes of previous years’ events and feature an array of health care decision-makers, including foreign health ministers, hospital executives and many others who will offer an in-depth analysis of leading-edge models for improving care and reducing costs.
The health systems of the Middle East and the world are diverse and face specific local issues. They however increasingly face many common challenges. These challenges are also faced by health systems the world over, many of whom are pioneering innovative solutions. The World Health Care Middle East has been designed to present these global innovations, and to feature the best in local excellence addressing key regional issues.
The speaker faculty for 2012 includes:
Dr. Oliver Harrison, Director, Public Health and Policy, Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
Carl V. Stanifer, CEO, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA)
Enis Baris, Sector Manager, Health - Middle East and North Africa Region, The World Bank
Dr. Amer Ahmad Sharif, Dir. of Healthcare Operations, Hospital Services Sector, Dubai Health Authority
Dr. Ashraf Ismail, Managing Director – Middle East, Joint Commission International
Randall Mee, President and CEO, Oasis Hospital, Abu Dhabi
Professor Mohammad Jawad Khalifeh, Head of General Surgery Division, American University of Beirut & Former, Minister of Health for Lebanon
Dr. Zakiuddin Ahmed, CEO, eHealth Services
Hanan S. Al Kuwari, PhD, Managing Director, Hamad Medical Corporation
Benedict Stanberry, Principal Consultant, Oliva Health
And many more!
Panel topics include:
- Ministers of Health Forum - Strategies and Solutions for Health Care Reform
- Keynote Panel: Global Health Care Delivery Innovation
- Using Mobile and Connected Health Care to Transform Through Innovation
- The Health Insurance Industry Outlook for the Future
- Improving Health Care Costs with Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Developing the Human Capital Required to Deliver Healthcare Sustainably in the Middle East
- Developing a Coordinated Approach to the Management of Chronic Diseases
- Strategic Responses to Public and Population Health Challenges
- Delivering the Growing Health Care Prevention Agenda
- Understanding the Benefits of Employee Assistance Programs and Corporate Wellness Initiatives
- Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Middle East Healthcare
- Developing and Implementing Standards for Health Care Quality and Patient Safety
- Innovations in Improving Access to Health Care for Rural and Poor Populations
- Global Financial Innovation
- Innovations in the Healthcare Workforce
- Using Technology to Reduce Hospital Admissions
- How Disruptive Innovations are Improving Healthcare Delivery
- Understanding the Impact of Political Changes in the Middle East on Health Care
- Leveraging the Growing Power of Healthcare Technology and ICT to Enable System Transformation
- Developing Performance and Outcomes Based Payment Systems
- Pharmaceutical Business Models
Abu Dhabi is a prime destination for a global health care meeting as the UAE capital has emerged as a center of global health care innovation. It has invested in several initiatives aimed at improving the health of its population and attracting some of the world’s most-renowned health care institutions, including the Cleveland Clinic.
About the World Health Care Congress Middle East
Launched in 2010, the World Health Care Congress Middle East is the premier conference to feature global health care innovation. It attracts more than 600 senior health care thought leaders from all industry sectors, including hospitals, health systems, employers, government agencies, pharma, biotech and industry suppliers.
About World Congress
World Congress, the leading global provider of finance, health care, pharmaceutical, marketing, and legal conferences, forges communities by convening senior executives to connect, collaborate and engage. Whether it's our annual flagship event, The World Health Care Congress, its overseas counterpart, World Health Care Congress Europe, or one of our more specialized Congresses or Summits, we produce the premier industry forums that generate content that matters while fostering connections between attendees that provide the lasting benefits.
For more information or to register for this leading event in Health Care go to: http://www.worldcongress.com/me
For other inquiries please contact:
Patrick Golden, Director of Communications, World Health Care Congress Middle East