Saint Louis, MO (PRWEB) October 18, 2012
Staying relevant with dozens of copy-cat competitors is a challenge. Professional SEO optimization will keep your website fresh, while encouraging users to come back to your website again and again.
You’ve got your sporty red website and it’s time to get out there and get some attention. You want to lead traffic to your site, not have people stare as they pass by you. With these 7 basic tips from leading SEO consultants, you’ll be a high-performance industry leader who stays relevant, never getting passed behind.
1. -Search engine marketing experts all agree; unique, well-written website content is critical. People may be enticed by images, but they’ll stay for the recipe. Make sure your content focuses in on your primary keyword.
2. Keep your content fresh. New and useful content is not only informative and interesting, but keeps your site from looking static and out of date.
3. Use keywords and keyword phrases in your content, image ALT attributes, and domain names.
4. Remember the web is about partnerships. Using your keyword or keyword phrase, build a network of back-links. Refer to your specific location to get local searches. SEO firms emphasize building mutual online relationships so others will link you on their website.
5. Make your blog work for you. Optimize it with great keywords and link build. Don’t forget those image tags.
6. Don’t be boring. Have a compelling and unique call to action. If you’re interesting, people will come back.
7. Don’t squander your social media tools. SEO companies advocate participating in sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, which can only bolster your word-of-mouth exposure. Announcements from the president or CEO give you an edge by looking friendly, down-to-earth, and eager to connect with your clients.
Once you have people visiting your website, promoting your product, and generating buzz, don’t get complacent. Internet marketing companies will remind you, if you love your product or service, so will your clients. Keeping your website fresh with compelling content, emphasizing what makes you unique, will drive users to your site over and again. Networking through social media, building a network of back-links and participating in online reviews, comments, and external blogs will help you seem contemporary, engaging, and not out-of-touch. Finally, building great habits early in your online life will make website-updates feel less like a chore, and more like appearing on stage before a standing ovation.