Expanding beyond their shaving expertise, the new blog will peek into the interests, life and times of the very diverse group of people that make up eShave’s creative team.
New York, New York (PRWEB) October 25, 2012
eShave has long been known for its forward-thinking product development approach when it comes to men’s shaving products and accessories. Today, the brand is pleased to announce the launch of its new lifestyle blog called: Cutting Edge. The new blog will peek into the interests, life and times of the very diverse group of people that make up eShave’s creative team.
“We are incredibly excited and proud of our new blog offering,” said Danielle Malka, President/Founder of eShave. “Our customers interests expand far beyond their morning shave routine and it is with that in mind, that we decided to launch this blog. We wanted to connect with them on another level and peel away the curtain to show just how fun, creative, and interesting we are. My hope is that the blog creates an ongoing dialogue between the team and our customers and that we all learn something new every time we visit the site.”
Each week, the blog will leverage the interests and expertise of eShave’s team, to publish new content relating to topics that interest them, which include:
- Simple Recipes - Visitors to the site will learn simple, yet elegant meals inspired by Malka’s multicultural background and international lifestyle.
- Sports & Fitness – From the brand’s Creative Director, Andy Au shares inspirational and practical tips for incorporating a healthy lifestyle and how to have fun doing so.
- Fashion & Style - For those intimated yet curious about the many faces of fashion, Aaron Ahedo, Global Sales Director, is offering his advice on merging personal style with the latest trends for a look that will exude confidence.
- Music & Events – In-depth and personal coverage of New York’s music scene and hottest happenings by eShave’s Head Artisan, Valerie Star.
- In The News – A weekly synopsis of current events happening around the world and how it affects readers, from company Vice President, Pierre Ranger. In addition, he’ll share the latest technology and gadget updates from a personal perspective.
The ‘Cutting Edge’ will be another way for the brand to interact with its customers encouraging readers to join the conversation and engage in thoughtful discussions with one another. Visitors to the site can leave comments, share posts on social media sites, and submit story ideas, tips and topics.
To read eShave’s latest blog posts, visit: http://www.eShave.com/blog/.
Since 1996, eShave has been “All A Man Needs for the best shave Ever.” Specializing in the finest quality grooming products and accessories, all of which are handmade in New York City, eShave brings a modern touch to the most traditional way of shaving. The award-winning brand is recognized around the globe for delivering the smoothest shave possible free from razor burn, shaving-related bumps and irritation, ingrown hairs, and the 5 o’clock shadow.
eShave products are available online at http://www.eShave.com, eShave New York at Rockefeller Center and in select upscale retailers/spas worldwide. 1-800-94-SHAVE / info(at)eShave.com
Media Contact: Shelly Cellak | shelly(at)burgeonagency(dot)com | 773.398.6154