Columbus, OH (PRWEB) October 27, 2012
Individuals, agencies and corporations across Ohio were recognized last night as the state’s top digital and interactive talent at the 2012 Ohio Interactive Awards at the Ohio State University’s Ohio Union in Columbus. A total of 14 awards were presented in the following categories:
- Careworks and Redemtech, won two awards in this category for best Integrated Campaign and best Communications Planning and Insight campaign.
- Oxiem, won two awards in this category, best Brand Response campaign and best Video and Rich Media campaign.
- TRIAD, best Mobile campaign.
- MJ2 Marketing and Geben Communication (two winners), best Social Media campaign.
- Base Art, best campaign for a Charity/Not-for-profit.
- Minds On, best Consumer campaign.
- Oxiem, best campaign for an Educational Institution.
- TRIAD and Dynamit (two winners), best Healthcare and Wellness campaign.
- Adept Marketing, best Retail/E-commerce/Online Marketplace campaign.
- Heather Whaling, president of Geben Communication, Interactive Professional of the Year.
- Oxiem, Interactive Agency of the Year.
- VenueSeen, Innovation Game Changer.
A panel of judges, comprised of marketing industry leaders who work with and represent Fortune 500 companies and some of the world’s most recognizable brands, voted on more than 70 entries on a 5-point scale in four areas: Challenges, Strategy, Objectives, and Results.
Monica Day, traffic and entertainment reporter for NBC 4 Columbus, served as emcee for the evening’s program, while Jeff Rohrs, VP of Marketing at ExactTarget, served as the keynote speaker discussing the latest trends and what’s next in the coming year.
Sponsors of the 2012 Ohio Interactive Awards included Founding sponsors, TeamBuilder Search and Kessel Communications; Website sponsors, Acappella Media and ExactTarget; Networking Hour sponsor, C.Trac; and Promotional sponsor, Adobe.
Created in 2009, the Ohio Interactive Awards celebrate and recognize Ohio’s creative talent and the exceptional work produced by the digital and interactive community. For more information on the awards, visit http://ohiointeractiveawards.com.
# # #