The course will cover how to plan and schedule workflow, high-speed equipment and supplies, sustainable procedures, developing quality assurance guidelines, and maintaining effective communications with all stakeholders
Seattle WA (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
Cleaning Consultant Services Inc. and Cleaning Management Institute CMI are offering a course on Sustainable Cleaning for Educational Facilities - December 6, 2012, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM in Orlando FL.
This specialty one day course will provide detailed technical information, hands on practice and discussion regarding the proper sustainable green procedures, chemicals and equipment used to clean, maintain and restore all common surfaces and areas found in schools, colleges and universities. Although the program will focus on educational facilities, the information presented will be applicable to all types of commercial buildings.
Emphasis will be on sustainable cleaning for health, along with operational improvements to increase productivity and quality of service. Activities will focus on effective operational procedures and management techniques. The course will cover how to plan and schedule workflow, high-speed equipment and supplies, sustainable procedures, developing quality assurance guidelines, and maintaining effective communications with all stakeholders.
The instructor will cover the proper procedures needed to provide quality service when cleaning classrooms, restrooms, floors, carpets and other critical areas found in schools, colleges and universities. The latest developments in equipment, processes, chemicals, infection control and green cleaning will be taught along with how to obtain better cooperation and support from instructional staff, students, and administrators. During the program participants will develop or enhance a sustainable green cleaning plan for their facility that emphasizes increased productivity and service quality.
Basic Outline and Topics:
- Defining sustainable, healthy and high-performance cleaning
- Implementing sustainable programs that reduce cross-contamination and employ high productivity methods
- Developing and implementing green procedures and standards
- Developing an effective and healthy restroom cleaning program
- High-performance green floor care including hands-on practice with burnishing, scrubbing/stripping and finishing of hard surface floors
- High-performance green carpet care
- Hands-on spot removal and cleaning of carpeting
- Developing and maintaining a quality control program
- Developing and implementing a continuous process improvement program
- Implementing effective management controls
- Gaining team cooperation to adopt change
- Industry resources
- Review, discussion and answers to questions
For More Information or to Register, Contact: Cleaning Management Institute, Matt Moberg
Ph: 518-640-9172, Email: mmoberg(at)ntpmedia(dot)com and/or call Bill Griffin at 206-849-0179.
This Course is sponsored by Cleaning Management Institute and conducted in cooperation with Cleaning Consultant Services, Inc.