"With a difficult job market continuing in 2013, Certifications are a must for continued IT employment," said Rich Rodgers, President & CEO of CED Solutions
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 23, 2012
With a difficult job market continuing in 2013, Certifications are a must for IT employment and here are the Certifications to have this coming year:
1. MCSA: Windows 2012 Server This certification provides the information on how to install, maintain, and manage the Windows 2012 Server Operating System. Windows Server powers many of the worlds' largest datacenters, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps transform IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value.
2. MCSE: Private Cloud
Companies are looking for IT professionals who can help them build private cloud solutions to optimize IT service delivery.
With Windows Server 2008 and System Center 2012, and soon with Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 SP1, a company can build a Microsoft private cloud solution and gain the automation and flexibility needed for IT infrastructure, now and in the future. Become Private Cloud certified and prove the knowledge and skills in managing and implementing Microsoft private cloud computing technologies.
3. MCSA: SQL Server 2012 Demonstrate to potential hiring managers essential skills and breakthrough insights in developing and maintaining the next wave of mission critical environments by achieving the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification. This certification is the first step towards earning an MCSE: Data Platform or MCSE: Business Intelligence certification.
4. MCSA: SharePoint 2013
SharePoint Server 2013 is designed to bring people together to get work done. Whether used to manage enterprise content, make it easy for business end users to share ideas and information, or help developers build innovative new applications, SharePoint Server 2013’s improvements in scale, security, and flexibility have this covered.
5. Cisco CCNP Certification Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
6. CISSP/Ethical Hacking/Computer Forensics With hacking and theft of company/government information at an all-time high, security of the LAN/WAN environment, and tools to combat thievery is required. All security assurance positions should have this skill-set and knowledge. High DOD requirement for Directive 8570.01M
7. MCSA: Windows 8 This program covers the features and enhancements of the new operating system, Windows 8. The new OS will power millions of devices: PC, Windows Phone and Surface; that said, it is expected to change everything. With this program, gain a level of Windows 8 proficiency that can only be taught through hands-on labs, simulations, and the real-world application of skills
8. MCSE: Business Intelligence SQL Server 2012 Big Data is the target for investigation and opportunity in the corporate and government spaces. SQL Server will help customers unlock exciting new insights with pervasive data discovery across mounds of structured, unstructured and cloud data sources backed by Managed Self-Service BI, credible consistent data and large-scale data warehousing and analytics solutions.
9. PMP: PMI's certification provides the skills and abilities to manage large projects with critical paths, critical dates, available resources, and track the progress of the project from inception to completion.
10. MCSD: Web Applications Today's customers need high-quality, interactive line-of-business and consumer web solutions. Get recognized for your expertise in creating and deploying modern web applications and services by earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Web Applications certification.
CED Solutions is #1 location for Microsoft Certifications in North America. All Certification Boot Camps include roundtrip airfare, lodging during the course, breakfast and lunch, snacks and refreshments, all course materials, practice exams, certification exams, extra test vouchers, and onsite exams.
http://www.cedsolutions.com, info(at)cedsolutions(dot)com, (800) 611-1840