Sessions at this year’s meetings seek to address the broader industry challenges.
Morristown, NJ (PRWEB) October 04, 2012
Capsugel announced today sessions, symposia and poster presentations in which experts from the company will participate at the upcoming global industry meetings of the ICSE/CPhI in Madrid from October 9 to 11 and the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Chicago from October 14 to 18. Featured topics for Capsugel experts include dosage form and technology innovations and challenges and solutions for patient-centric drug delivery.
“Sessions at this year’s meetings seek to address the broader industry challenges,” said Keith Hutchison, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Research and Development at Capsugel. “We recognize that innovative dosage forms are required to meet the needs of today’s therapeutic challenges and Capsugel is at the forefront of forging solutions to address these requirements.”
Expert Sessions at ICSE/CPhI 2012
- Speaker’s Corner: Future Perspectives on Capsule Drug Delivery, Wednesday, October 10, 2:30 to 2:55 pm, with Sven Stegemann, Ph.D.
- Visit Capsugel’s booth #8F06 to learn about innovative dosage and technology solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Follow updates about Capsugel at the meeting by visiting http://www.Capsugel.com.
Expert Sessions and Abstract Presentations at AAPS Meeting and Exposition
- AAPS Pre-Conference Two-Day Workshop: Patient Centric Drug Delivery, Product Design and Development: Meeting the Requirements in Future Healthcare, Saturday, October 13, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Sunday, October 14, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, chaired by Sven Stegemann, Ph.D., Director of Global Business Development.
- Poster presentations:
- Robust Pullulan Hard Capsules - Plantcaps™, Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, Hall F. Presented by Dominique Cade, Ph.D., Director of Polymer Science.
- Hypromellose Hard Capsules Dissolution, Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, Hall F. Presented by Dominique Cade, Ph.D., Director of Polymer Science.
- Physicochemical Parameters of Poorly Bioavailable Compounds that Influence Lipid-based Oral Drug Delivery Development, Thursday, October 18, 8:30 – 11:30 am, Hall F. Presented by Jan Vertommen, Ph.D., Director of Development Center.