For several years we have been watching the release schedule for Dynamics NAV and now we are seeing Microsoft taking the product forward in a meaningful way."
(PRWEB) October 09, 2012
Open Door Technology, a North American based technology company, is excited to announce the release of their Rental Management 2013 coupled with the new release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. The company helps clients worldwide in a vast array of different industries including Oilfield Service, Wholesale Distribution, Rental Management Software, Manufacturing, and TaskMaster Enterprise Mobility Solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 comes with many new added benefits coupled with an already extensive list of applications. Some major benefits of NAV 2013:
- Exciting new cash flow forecasting. This will allow business owners to accurately forecast their cash flow
- Assembly. This new assembly module allows companies to quickly assemble sale units to meet unique customer requirements without having to run a complex manufacturing system
- Cost Accounting. New feature allows companies to track operating results by multiple cost centers. An accountant’s best friend.
- New Light User. Gives cost-effective options for extending Dynamics NAV to users with limited requirements.
- New Web and SharePoint clients. Allows users to easily access NAV over any web browser or through SharePoint.
Some of the additional major benefits coming from Rental Management 2013:
- Integration to Service Management
- Improved options for reporting
Future Benefits of Rental Management 2013 (due by the end of the Calendar year 2012):
- Preventative maintenance for assets
- SharePoint Customer portal. This portal will allow customers to access account and sales information.
- Rentals Metrics from American Rental Association
Open Door Technology is very excited to roll out these new modules. CEO Malcolm Roach states, “We are very excited to announce the release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 and our Rental Management 2013 Module. For several years we have been watching the release schedule for Dynamics NAV and now we are seeing Microsoft taking the product forward in a meaningful way. Dynamics NAV justifiably deserves its reputation as the best selling mid-market system in the world. Our Rental Management 2013 module takes advantage of this outstanding new platform and offers new options for equipment service and web portals.”
Visit http://www.opendoor.ca/industries/rental-management/ for more information about these exciting new modules.
Bio: Visit http://www.opendoor.ca today for more information regarding why Opendoor is considered one of the top providers of rental management software. As one of the premier Dynamics NAV companies, Opendoor continues to provide its customers with unparalleled products and services.