These results reveal continued adoption of lead management basics but still much work to do around reporting and engagement timing.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 09, 2012
LoopFuse, the leading provider of sales and marketing automation software for small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMB), today released results from its recent Marketing Outlook Survey focused on trends in online marketing over the next 12 months.
The survey of marketing professionals focused on key areas of online marketing including budgeting, lead management, social selling, and retention marketing.
Survey highlights include:
- 67% of surveyed companies with marketing budgets under $1M per year expect their marketing budgets to increase in the next 12 months.
- 42% of surveyed companies have no defined schedule for generating marketing reports.
- 72% of surveyed companies have an agreed upon definition of a “qualified lead” between marketing and sales.
- 51% cited “no defined timeline to make a purchase decision” as the reason for low quality leads with only 4% reporting “wrong title or role.”
- 60% reported having some type of retention marketing program in place for former customers and cold prospects.
- 23% reported not using social media at all for sales prospecting.
“We think it’s important to take the pulse of professional marketers to understand their priorities and perspectives,” said Robert Pease, CMO of LoopFuse. “These results reveal continued adoption of lead management basics but still much work to do around reporting and engagement timing.”
LoopFuse offers an on-demand marketing automation platform for small-to-medium sized businesses and is unique in the industry with its “try before you buy” FreeView version which provides access to the benefits of marketing automation at no initial cost. Read more about Plans and Pricing.
About LoopFuse, Inc.
LoopFuse offers a B2B marketing automation platform that tells you who is visiting your website, helps you capture their information, sends lead nurturing emails, scores the best opportunities, and integrates it all into your CRM system with advanced reporting. Once in place, you’ll see more qualified leads, shorter sales cycles, increased marketing and sales efficiency, and the automation of once manual and repetitive tasks. In short, we help you generate revenue faster. LoopFuse is privately held company based in Atlanta, GA. For more information on LoopFuse, please visit http://www.LoopFuse.com.
For more information contact:
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.