Unlike any other forum, the Power Architecture Conference 2012 presents executives and attendees with key insights detailing why Power Architecture technology is so vital to business – today and into the future
Past News ReleasesRSS
Piscataway, NJ (PRWEB) October 09, 2012
Power.org, the open collaborative organization that enables, develops and promotes Power Architecture® technology, today announced the upcoming Fourth Annual Power Architecture Conference to be held in Shanghai, China on October 25, 2012.
The ASIA Power Architecture Conference is designed to herald the 21st anniversary of Power Architecture innovation and present the future vision and application of the technology in a variety of interconnected, interactive and intelligent systems.
This unique event (sponsored by IBM, Freescale, C*Core, LSI, Servergy, VeriSilicon, and Synopsys and supported by CSIA, SPAST and Linux Foundation) provides attendees with key insights on how Power Architecture technology is empowering innovation, collaboration and growth, and paving the way to business success.
Date: Thursday October 25, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Riverfront Business Hotel, Zhangjiang Hi-tech Park, Pudong, Shanghai
The theme of the conference this year is “Empowering Collaboration and Local Innovation.”
The 2012 ASIA Power Architecture Conference is ideal for C-level executives, managers, engineers, designers, SoC architects, software and third party tool developers, and academia.
“Unlike any other forum, the Power Architecture Conference 2012 presents executives and attendees with key insights detailing why Power Architecture technology is so vital to business – today and into the future,” said Elmer Corbin, chairman, board of directors, for Power.org. “We’d like to invite participants to join our conference sponsors IBM, Freescale, C*Core, LSI, Servergy, VeriSilicon and Synopsys and our supporters, CSIA, SPAST and Linux Foundation, to learn how this technology is leading the new century of smart systems helping the world connect, interact and think.”
Attendees will have access to Power Architecture leaders and leading innovations and will:
- Learn about the latest advancement of Power Architecture technology: enabling synergy between computing and embedded and offering product longevity program, high-levels of quality and long-term roadmaps of innovation.
- Hear from industry experts: Presentations from industry executives, and Power.org member companies, including an exciting presentations from executives from IBM, Freescale, C*Core, LSI, Servergy, VeriSilicon and Synopsys covering key topics such as company product & solution update, Android on Power, New class of Enterprise server, WorkFlow and others.
- Engage with industry leaders at the "ThinkPower ChoosePower for the Future" executive round table and hear their views on requirements and challenges for next-generation smart systems.
- Imagine the smarter future: Inspiration to turn your ideas into tomorrow's reality – built on Power Architecture technology.
- Meet and exchange ideas with executives from sponsor companies, presenters, media, analysts and attendees.
- See Power Architecture technology at work in a variety of demonstrations, showcasing its compute-intensive, high-performance, reliable, and real-time capabilities.
For more information and registration visit
Power.org, the organization that promotes and develops standards for Power Architecture® technology, is celebrating 21 years of innovation leading to unrivaled market leadership and a collaborative ecosystem that will continue advancing and creating new technology across an increasing breadth of markets and applications. For more details, visit http://www.power.org.
© Power.org 2012.