The seminar has only one purpose, to teach lawyers to recover the best possible results for seriously injured auto accident victims.
Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) October 15, 2012
The Advanced Motor Vehicle Litigation Seminar is set for Nov. 16-19 at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The seminar is hosted by the 360 Advocacy Institute, and it's the first of its kind, says Steven M. Gursten, a partner at Farmington Hills-based Michigan Auto Law, who is also the seminar moderator and presenter.
"Never before has there been a legal conference on advanced subject matter topics for lawyers to better help car, truck and motorcycle accident victims. These lawyers will be learning from the most successful auto accident lawyers in America," Gursten said.
"Want to know the difference between a $50,000 case result and a $500,000 case result? Too often, it’s the lawyer. The discovery and the facts are often the same. But the ideas lawyers will be learning at this seminar on settlement tips and mediation and trial techniques are the critical difference between a result that can protect your clients for life and one that will leave them in need after a car wreck," Gursten added.
During the Advanced Motor Vehicle Litigation Seminar, the faculty of 17 of the country’s most established and successful trial lawyers will share the knowledge to evaluate, prepare and resolve all aspects of motor vehicle accident cases, Gursten said.
For four days, these trial lawyers will share their expertise through lectures, discussions and trial demonstrations, and teach auto accident lawyers the rebuttals to common insurance company defenses and attacks.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Aggressive Discovery: The Most Effective Techniques to Move Your Case Faster
- Using the "Death Star" to Find All of the Auto Insurance
- Pressing the Right Buttons to Maximize Motor Vehicle Settlements
- Maximizing Damages for Elderly Clients
- Negotiation Pressure Points: How to Move an Offer from Good to Great
- 10 Evidence Rules You Absolutely, Positively MUST Know
- Understanding the Rules of the Road in Auto, Truck and Motorcycle Cases
- New and Innovative Ways to Present Injuries and Damages
- Ride that Pony: Take on the Defense and Rebut their Attacks
- Connecting with the Jury: Using Psychodrama to Help the Jury Understand the Injuries and Damages
- Avoiding Juror Bias in Motor Vehicle Accident Cases: Tips to Making Your Client Likeable, Credible and Worthy of Help
- Everything You Need to Know in Preparing for a Motorcycle Case
- Overcoming Bias Against the Motorcyclists
- Using the Medical Literature to Increase Damages
- Using the Normal and Negative MRI to Prove Your Case
- Finding All of the Insurance Coverage in Trucking Cases and The Bonus: The Secrets to a $13.2 Million Record Consortium Verdict
- The 10 Best Tips for Trucking Cases
- The Big Mistakes Plaintiff Lawyers Make in Trucking Cases from Defense Side
You can register for the seminar here.
"The seminar has only one purpose," Gursten said, "to teach lawyers to recover the best possible results for seriously injured auto accident victims."
About Michigan Auto Law: Michigan Auto Law has 18 lawyers exclusively handling auto accident and No-Fault insurance litigation throughout the state. The law firm has received the top-reported jury verdict for a car or truck accident victim in 2009, 2009, 2010 and 2011, according to published reports by Michigan Lawyers Weekly. Michigan Auto Law has offices in Farmington Hills, Sterling Heights, Detroit, Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids. For more information, call Michigan Auto Law at (800) 777-0028.