The 2012 User Group Conference enables our clients to address today’s challenges to increase productivity, improve quality and streamline access as our industry migrates to value-based reimbursement.
San Diego, Calif. (PRWEB) November 19, 2012
Since 1985 HealthLine Systems (HealthLine) has provided unsurpassed healthcare technology solutions supported by an intentional array of client-enabling resources: personalized support, training, consulting, live and pre-recorded Webinars, online tools including product user guides, process flow charts and screen shot illustrations, tutorials and HLSnews online videos in addition to the interactive User Group Conferences.
HealthLine’s CEO Dan Littrell comments: “For twenty-six years HealthLine Systems has been pleased to deliver proven technology solutions. The 2012 User Group Conference enables our clients to address today’s challenges to increase productivity, improve quality and streamline access as our industry migrates to value-based reimbursement.”
The User Group Conference empowers participants to expand their professional skill set, deploy time-saving tools; improve personal motivation, reduce burnout and enjoy higher morale. This year’s conference experience enables clients to:
- Gain perspectives from their colleagues across the country, learning which challenges their contemporaries have already solved and how; benefit from ongoing dialogue.
- Discover compelling tools and resources awaiting their command in Echo Version 5.0.
Clients learn shortcuts for deploying new tools to meet organizational objectives, address tough challenges, and make their professional lives more rewarding.
- Improve organizational success by strengthening increasing their engagement with their work and its intentional alignment with organizational priorities. Business teams in the top half of employee engagement, compared with those in the bottom half, demonstrate on the average:
- 86% higher success rate on patient experience scores
- 70% higher success in lowering turnover
- 70% higher success rate in productivity
- 44% higher success rate in profitability
- 78% higher success rate on safety measures
- Participate in focused learning with content-rich educational tracks for credentialing, access/contact center, and quality including a sampling of timely topics:
- Proven approaches for paperless credentialing
- How to document fewer readmissions without additional software or staff
- How to utilize mobile phone technology in the call center
- Secrets and systems for tracking privileges
- Processes and tools for Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE)
- How contracting and enrollment can benefit various stakeholders
- How to build a partnership between Medical Staff Office, Access, and Marketing
- Credentialing for small facilities
- Credentialing for multi-facility health systems
- How to leverage your contact center to meet the demands of Accountable Care
About HealthLine Systems
HealthLine Systems clients include over a thousand distinguished healthcare organizations in all 50 states, Canada, and Mexico. Incorporated in 1985, HealthLine Systems is privately held and is based in San Diego, California. HealthLine has demonstrated the ability to anticipate both industry and technological changes while concurrently delivering systems of technical superiority.
All HealthLine Systems Echo™ software systems are offered as either cloud/hosted or as installed solutions. Only Echo is thoughtfully designed with input from clients over 25 years.
- EchoCredentialing is a web-based credentialing and provider management software is field tested by an NCQA-certified Credentials Verification Organization, CredentialsOnLine.
- EchoQuality is an integrated and comprehensive quality management software solution that supports patient safety and regulatory compliance initiatives.
- EchoAccess is healthcare's first fully web-enabled contact center solution with a web-browser user interface. Clinical content developed by world-renown Cleveland Clinic is available exclusively in EchoAccess.
- CredentialsOnLine is a credentials verification organization serving hospitals, health systems and managed care organizations nationwide. CredentialsOnLine provides centralized verification services for more than 25 different types of providers, has credentialed more than 150,000 providers, and has completed over 1.4 million electronic Primary Source Verifications.
HealthLine Systems creates lasting partnerships with healthcare organizations, enabling them to enhance the health of their stakeholders by utilizing information provided by our systems and services. HealthLine clients are consistently honored by organizations such as U.S. News & World Report, Thomson Reuters and Becker’s Hospital Review.
HealthLine Systems is committed to provide peerless information management solutions to maximize the quality and delivery of healthcare services through technological innovation. For more information, please visit the HealthLine Systems website at http://www.healthlinesystems.com.