The WFC Group Announces New Workforce Application for Kronos - InTouch App Platform
The WFC Group announces that it has created a new workforce application for the Kronos InTouch™ time clock available via the Kronos InTouch App Platform, the industry’s first and only application platform dedicated to improving the productivity of the frontline workforce.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
The WFC Group today announced that it has created a new workforce application for the Kronos InTouch™ time clock available via the Kronos InTouch App Platform, the industry’s first and only application platform dedicated to improving the productivity of the frontline workforce.
- The new app, called EnrollMe, gives employees the ability to join their employer’s healthcare plan during the open enrollment period using the InTouch device, eliminating the need for time-consuming forms for each employee. The EnrollMe application gives employees easy access to information that allows them to compare and contrast plan options and guides them through the process to ensure a simple and seamless open enrollment.
- With the InTouch App Platform, Kronos partners, customers, and third-party developers easily create and share unique workforce applications for the award-winning InTouch time clock, which uses a touch screen, graphical interface, and cloud-ready architecture to deliver an unprecedented level of personalization.
- Kronos offers an InTouch software developer kit to allow developers to write their own workforce applications in the device’s web browser interface.
- Neil Shah, CEO, The WFC Group
“The WFC Group has captured Kronos’ unique opportunity for clients to maximize their workforce productivity by allowing greater functionality on their InTouch devices and created the EnrollMe App for employee open enrollment. The EnrollMe App enables employees to access open enrollment anywhere an InTouch device is placed in the workplace, increasing productivity for both the employee and Human Resources. This app is the first of many to come from The WFC Group.”
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
“The EnrollMe app by The WFC Group is an innovative tool that we anticipate many other organizations will want to take advantage of. The WFC Group has joined Kronos in completely re-imagining what a time clock can do. We look forward to continued innovation from The WFC Group and other InTouch enthusiasts.”
About The WFC Group
The WFC Group is an implementer-owned workforce management services company specializing in end-to-end Kronos software services. Core strengths include implementations, upgrades, integration, custom reporting, training and support. The WFC Group’s Listen, Adapt, Deliver approach creates partnerships with clients to help achieve a self-sufficient state. The WFC Group is a registered Minority Owned Business.
For more information, visit our web site at http://www.thewfcgroup.com