Exploreka is not group buying, the company does not take a percentage of sales, there is no middle man between the merchant and the customer.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 19, 2012
The company took all the things merchants dislike about group buying and introduced a merchant platform putting merchants in control of their advertising promotions for a small merchant monthly fee. Rather than taking a huge cut of the purchase, Exploreka offers a 30-day free trial. After the trial, merchants can use the service without limits for about $60 per month per location, and a promotional 50% off with annual payments.
Unlike group buying, Exploreka users can access deals as soon as a merchant posts them.
Recently featured in Techcrunch, Exploreka’s social commerce program invites anyone to receive daily discounts for their favorite restaurants, spas, sporting events, hotels and other local attractions in major cities through the mobile app available in the Apple Store. Exploreka’s growing community, and mobile phone users everywhere, will receive access to location based deals starting in the Tri-State Area for up to 90% off at the hottest local restaurants, bars, salons, spas, theaters, comedy clubs, sporting events and more.
- Targeted deals pushed in real-time to users’ mobile devices
- Personalized selling
- Turn-by-turn navigation, sending traffic directly to the store
- Precise messaging directly to mobile devices
- Merchant controlled advertising content
- Helps merchants move excess inventory
- Target user preferences
- Create one-to-one marketing relationships with customers
- Tools to increase conversions
- Tools to build customer loyalty and establish a connected fan base
- Automated campaign management
- Robust reporting and campaign tracking tools
Exploreka is not group buying, the company does not take a percentage of sales, there is no middle man between the merchant and the customer. Additionally, there is minimal waiting time to publish a campaign. For more information, please visit exploreka.co.