At the global level domain names can be the catalyst for exposure to either the country or businesses operating in it to the global business community.
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. and Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
Domain Holdings, a world-class leader in domain lifecycle management and premium domain name brokerage, announced Tuesday that it has added four high value Geo domain names to its list of premium assets being showcased on the world stage in the United Arab Emirates. On the heels of a successful “The Big 5 International Building and Construction Show”, the names will now be brought to ADIPEC 2012 through November 14. The updated list includes: Riyadh.com, Brunei.com, Qatar.com and SaudiArabia.com. Additional high-value premium Geo names include Dubai.com and AbuDhabi.com.
Interested parties are encouraged to contact Niko Younts, Global Domain Asset Consultant & Broker, for more information. Email – Niko(at)domainholdings(dot)com, or call 1.513.225.4757.
The Middle East and North Africa region, which includes Saudi Arabia, U.A.E. and Qatar, is among the worlds strongest economically. The region supports more than $1 trillion in foreign investments from around the world, fueled primarily by its oil, energy and natural gas exports. Qatar, for example, has the world highest GDP, 60% of which is a result of its natural gas exports. For premium names like those listed above, as well as Oil.com, Gas.com and Energy.com, there is hardly a more suitable region or audience for this particular list of premium domain names.
“There is no question that the U.A.E. is iconic on the global scale for its unprecedented growth, innovation and expansion. Naturally, that expansion has precipitated a crossover into global business opportunities – and at the global level domain names can be the catalyst for exposure to either the country or businesses operating in it to the global business community,” Domain Holdings co-founder John Ferber said. Ferber was the co-founder of Advertising.com – which sold to AOL in 2006 for nearly USD $500 million and eventually became cornerstone for America Online's AOL Advertising business.
Premium Generic Domain Facts and Figures:
-Three-letter .COM Domains see an increased demand because of their limited supply. All possible three-letter .COM and .NET names are registered.
- Single-word industry specific domain names have accounted for more than 80% of the 73 reported USD $1M or greater sales dating back to 1999. Examples include: Call.com USD $1.1M, Invest.com USD $1.015M)
- Energy, from renewable, clean and alternative, is a USD trillion dollar industry according to Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- The premium domain name aftermarket has seen a double-digit increase in median sale prices over the course of the last year and sales in more than 160 countries worldwide.
Premium Geo Domain Facts and Figures:
- International tourism has seen 4% year-over-year growth and is a USD $1B-plus industry as many Geo city and country names are used in some capacity to attract visitors.
- The largest known geo .COM sale in 2012 was Denver.com for an undisclosed mid seven-figure price
- There has been more than USD $100 million spent on the sale of GEO names, stemming from both disclosed and undisclosed sales.
ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition in the Middle East. Organized by the Energy Group and the Society of Petroleum Engineers, the four-day event offers conference attendees presentations, panel discussions and plenary sessions from some of the top oil and gas companies in the world. The event draws more than 1,500 applicants in 58 different countries. The focus of ADIPEC 2012 is “Sustainable Energy Growth: People, Responsibility and Innovation” and will take place at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center.
About Domain Holdings
Domain Holdings is a world-class service provider in the buying, selling and monetizing of domain names. The company was co-founded by Chad Folkening, a longtime domain industry veteran, and John Ferber, co-founder of Advertising.com which was acquired by AOL for approximately USD $500 million in 2004, and whose collective online products and services have grossed more than USD $3 billion since 1996. DomainPower is an award-winning domain monetization platform and marketplace. Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter.