"We're very proud to have an independent third party confirm what we've been hearing from our customers for years; namely, that Colligo is an essential investment for any company that uses SharePoint," said Barry Jinks, CEO, Colligo Networks.
Las Vegas, NV (Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012) (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
Colligo, the leader in enterprise solutions for mobile SharePoint collaboration and content management, today released the results of independent, third-party research on Colligo's complete solution for accessing and managing SharePoint content across multiple platforms and devices.
Research results confirm that Colligo customers have achieved impressive returns and bottom-line impact from their Colligo investment. Of customers surveyed, 85% have seen a payback on their Colligo investment in less than 24 months, 78% in less than one year, and 36% reporting full ROI in less than one month. In addition, 69% of organizations report average user productivity gains of 30 or more every week, with 23% reporting productivity gains of two hours or more every week per average user.
"We're very proud to have an independent third party confirm what we've been hearing from our customers for years; namely, that Colligo is an essential investment for any company that uses SharePoint," said Barry Jinks, CEO, Colligo Networks. "Colligo integrates SharePoint with the tools people use everyday, and businesses are reaping the benefits. Streamlined collaboration, increasing the quality and quantity of captured content, accurate metadata, offline access—over time, these gains have a massive financial impact."
Independent research organization TechValidate conducted the study of Colligo customers to collect financial and operational data about the impact of using Colligo to extend the mobile collaboration and content management capabilities of SharePoint. In the study, TechValidate confirmed:
- 85% of organizations achieved payback on their Colligo investment in less than 24
months (Source: TechValidate, TVID: 9C4-6A6-D2D)
- 78% of organizations achieved payback on their Colligo investment in less than 12
months (Source: TechValidate, TVID: 5F7-AED-868)
- 36% of organizations achieved payback on their Colligo investment in less than one month (Source: TechValidate, TVID: F4E-E1A-421)
- 22% of organizations reported that ROI was achieved on their Colligo investment immediately (Source: TechValidate, TVID: 9E1-3F1-51D)
- 85% of organizations use Colligo to access SharePoint from a laptop or mobile device (Source: TechValidate: TVID: 9C4-6A6-D2D)
- 69% of organizations report average users save 30-60 minutes every week by using Colligo (Source: TechValidate: TVID: A54-889-ADE)
- 23% of organizations report average users save over two hours every week using Colligo (Source: TechValidate: TVID: A0C-A56-095)
The September 2012 study surveyed 64 organizations using Colligo to access and manage SharePoint content across desktop and mobile devices on Windows, Mac OS X, Apple iOS and Android. To calculate the return your organization can receive from Colligo, please download the Colligo white paper, Calculating the ROI on Your Colligo Investment: http://www.colligo.com/ROI
Colligo Web Resources
- Visit the TechValidate research library for Colligo:
- Read case studies from Colligo customers: http://www.colligo.com/resources/case-studies/
- Learn more about Colligo's complete solution for secure mobile access and email management in SharePoint: http://www.colligo.com/products/
Colligo is demonstrating its complete solution Nov 11-15, 2012 at booth #1040 at the Microsoft SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas. More information and 30-day trials are available at http://www.colligo.com
TechValidate is a trusted third-party service that verifies the usage, configuration, and benefits of technology products and services. The company directly interfaces with business and technology end users to collect and validate information about their deployments. TechValidate's promise to the end-user community is to provide unbiased, verified information about the usage and benefits of technology products and services. More information is available at http://www.techvalidate.com.
Colligo is the leader in enterprise solutions for mobile SharePoint collaboration and content management. Over 5000 organizations worldwide rely on Colligo to increase productivity, streamline collaboration and improve compliance, by making it easy to access and manage SharePoint content from anywhere, from any device. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Novartis, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and Siemens. For more information, please visit http://www.colligo.com
Colligo, Colligo Briefcase, Colligo Email Manager, and Colligo Administrator are trademarks of Colligo Networks, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.