Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) November 23, 2012
On November 23, Probiotic Action Spokesperson Fernando Perez elaborated on an article from the American Academy of Dermatology website, adding some additional useful tips on skincare, including how to choose the best acne treatment products.
The article reports that November is National Healthy Skin month. It’s a great time to promote healthy skin, considering the fact that winter is usually the harshest time for your skin. The American Academy of Dermatology published an article listing some tips (along with a demonstrative video) to keep skin at its healthiest.
The following tips come from The American Academy of Dermatology:
1. “Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
2. Wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything other than your fingertips can irritate your skin.
3. Resist the temptation to scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you do not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
6. Limit washing to twice a day and after sweating. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night, as well as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.”
“This was a very helpful article that will help a lot of people improve the way they take care of their skin, however there are a few tips I would like to add,” said Fernando Perez, spokesperson for Probiotic Action. “First off, you should choose only the best acne treatment products that can also be used regularly and over a long period of time. Secondly, consider using products that clean at the microscopic level.”
Perez added that since cold wind can be so harsh on the skin, it is important to stay warm and keep your face covered, especially when participating in winter sports such as skiing.
Probiotic Action is an advanced acne treatment that uses a topical probiotic containing the “good bacteria” that is naturally found on healthy human skin. By using probiotics, Probiotic Action is an effective treatment that restores the normal bacteria content on skin. Probiotic Action will successfully clear skin while protecting skin against bad bacteria, free radicals and pollutants.