New Website Resource for Hawaii Visitors Showcases Local Businesses, Activities and Island Culture
PerfectDaysHawaii.com is the go-to-site for anyone planning a trip to Hawaii with vast editorial content, stunning imagery and video, and valuable on-island resources.
Honolulu, Hawaii (PRWEB) November 20, 2012
Perfect Days Hawaii is an exciting new website for pre-arrival and on-island visitors as well as Hawaii residents and travel agents seeking valuable information about Hawaii.
The site launched November 1 after a nine-month fan-base buildup through its social media networks and provides more than 3,000 pages of in-depth content about Hawaii. The Hawaii travel site is also mobile-optimized and features a database-like mobile site, perfect for on-island travelers on the move.
All content is regularly updated and expanded, resulting in an extensive, entertaining and up-to-the-minute one-stop resource center for information about the Islands, including:
Details on hundreds of accommodations, restaurants, activities and shops on Oahu, Maui, Hawaii, Kauai, Molokai and Lanai.
- Travel tips for perfect drives, perfect walks and transportation options on each island, plus ideas to help create the perfect Hawaii vacation itinerary.
- A vast collection of stunning images and video, from sunsets to native flowers, beaches to mountains, hikes to drives and everything in between.
- Online shopping through "Shop Hawaii", an online shopping service that offers the best and most unique products from Hawaii.
- A rotating “Events and Special Deals” section that showcases an up-to-date events calendar and current offerings from participating “Perfect Partners.”
- An interactive social media presence, providing viewers with postings of photos, teasers, tidbits, pins, videos and news. Includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Informative articles on topics that include local foods, little-known hike trails, Hawaiian culture and music, island weddings, best Hawaii beaches, and more.
Perfect Days Hawaii is presented by Honolulu Publishing Company, Ltd. publisher of Hawaii's best-read visitor publication - Hawaii Drive Guides magazines - for almost 40 years.