While many in the industry are struggling to catch up, these organizations have long understood the important role that patient engagement plays in driving revenues and containing costs, said Peter Kuhn, MEDSEEK CEO.
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) November 21, 2012
MEDSEEK, the provider of the healthcare industry’s only strategic patient engagement platform, announced today that numerous healthcare organization clients have been awarded honors in the eHealthcare Leadership Awards competition. The awards were presented at the Annual Greystone.net Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC), held November 12-14, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
These provider organizations have been recognized as being ahead of the national curve in adopting technology to better engage patients in their care, which is critical at a time of dramatic transformation. “With payment reform moving full speed ahead, Accountable Care Organizations continuing to form and millions of dollars in Meaningful Use incentives on the line, we must congratulate these winners for their forward thinking and commitment to delivering on consumer expectations. While many in the industry are struggling to catch up, these organizations have long understood the important role that patient engagement plays in driving revenues and containing costs,” said Peter Kuhn, MEDSEEK CEO.
MEDSEEK clients and partners receiving eHealthcare Leadership Awards include:
- Dignity Health – Best Interactive Site
- Spectrum Health – Best Overall Internet Site
- Dignity Health – Best Intranet
- KentuckyOne Health – Best Intranet
- Alegent Creighton Health – Best Interactive Site
- Henry Ford Health System – Best Site Design
- Virginia Mason Institute – Best Site Design
- UCLA Health System – Best Rich Media
- Rex Healthcare – Best Social Networking
- Via Christi Health – Best Social Networking
- Henry Ford Health System – Best Overall Internet Site
- ProHealth Care – Best Intranet
- The MetroHealth System – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Texas Health Resources – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Rex Health – Best Interactive Site
- Carolina HealthCare System – Best Site Design
- Rex Healthcare – Best Site Design
- UCLA Health System – Best Rich Media
- Miami Children’s Hospital – Best Social Networking
- Virginia Mason Medical Center – Best Overall Internet Site
- Scripps Health – Best Overall Internet Site
- Carolina HealthCare Systems – Best Intranet
- Methodist Health System, North Texas – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Adventist Midwest Health – Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
Awards of Distinction:
- Henry Ford Health System – Best Health/Healthcare Content
- ProMedica Health System – Best Site Design
- Norton Healthcare – Best Mobile Communications
- Edward Hospital & Health Services – Best Intranet
- Miami Children’s Hospital – Best Health/Healthcare Content
- Carolinas HealthCare System – eHealth Organizational Commitment
About eHealthcare Leadership Awards
The eHealthcare Leadership Awards is a leading awards program that exclusively recognizes the very best Web sites of healthcare organizations, online health companies, pharmaceutical/medical equipment firms, suppliers and business improvement initiatives. These awards highlight the Internet’s role in achieving an organization’s business objectives and recognize the hard work that has gone into creating outstanding health Web sites. Winners are recognized each year at the annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC).
Since 1996, MEDSEEK has focused exclusively on creating a strategic patient engagement platform comprised of web, mobile, social and predictive analytic solutions designed to meet the unique needs of healthcare consumers and patients. Maximizing an organization’s existing IT investments, MEDSEEK solutions improve patient access to health information and provide convenient, self-service tools that improve satisfaction, activation and health outcomes. With MEDSEEK, hospital and health system clinicians and employees can better predict the needs of their patient population, uncover new sources of revenue, empower patients and families as participants in their care, lower healthcare costs, and provide a superior online healthcare experience that results in lasting health-related loyalty. MEDSEEK has over 200 customers representing over 1,100 hospitals including many of the top hospital systems in the United States and Canada.