Morristown, N.J. (PRWEB) November 21, 2012
The Hampshire Companies, a full-service, private real estate investment firm with equity in assets valued at over $2.5 billion, experienced strong levels of leasing activity throughout the second and third quarters of 2012, executing 1,456,446 square feet of new and renewal lease transactions.
“We continue to apply our cycle-tested expertise to today’s real estate marketplace, which has allowed us to leverage a variety of opportunities throughout the second and third quarters,” said James E. Hanson II, President and CEO of The Hampshire Companies. “We put a consistent effort behind acquiring and maintaining quality space and aggressively working with tenants to meet their needs. We have seen an increase in renewals and new lease transactions compared to the beginning of this year, which makes us optimistic for the remainder of the year.”
Some of the major leasing highlights include:
- 120,000 square feet leased to Davidson Foods at Newington Business Park in Newington, Conn.
- 61,646 square feet leased to Gardiner’s Furniture at Pasadena Crossroads in Pasadena, Md.
- 56,896 square feet leased to MSN Services at 39 Robinson Road in Lodi, N.J.
- 40,369 square feet leased to Perlen Converting at 135 Algonquin Parkway in Whippany, N.J.
- 39,702 square feet leased to LSG Sky Chefs at 8401 Escort Street in Philadelphia, Pa.
- 32,300 square feet leased to Bonded Services at 86 – 110 Orchard Street in Hackensack, N.J.
To learn more about The Hampshire Companies or its available space, please visit http://www.hampshireco.com.
About The Hampshire Companies
The Hampshire Companies is a full-service, private real estate investment firm based in Morristown, N.J. The Hampshire Companies is a vibrant, dynamic organization that combines creative vision and superior execution, thereby enabling it to create and enhance value in real estate investments. Additional information on The Hampshire Companies is available online at http://www.hampshireco.com.
# # #