For employers, this [Thanksgiving] means being grateful for the great candidates who will turn into your company’s next rockstar employees.
Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) November 22, 2012
Spark Hire (http://www.sparkhire.com), a video powered hiring network that connects job seekers and employers through video resumes and online interviews, has compiled an infographic highlighting the candidates employers should be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving isn’t just a time to stuff turkeys and stuff ourselves with food. It’s also the one time of the year we should take stock of all we have to be thankful for. For employers, this means being grateful for the great candidates who will turn into your company’s next rockstar employees.
Check out some of these interesting stats regarding the top candidates employers should be thankful to see on the other side of the webcam in a video interview:
- 80 percent of Baby Boomer candidates are willing to learn new things.
- Gen X is one of the best educated generations in history, with 60 percent having attained some form of college education.
- 75 percent of Millennial candidates are looking for a mentor.
- 74 percent of workers are active job seekers looking for new opportunities.
- 73 percent of passive job seekers rely on networks to find out about companies and opportunities.
So this Thanksgiving, before employers sit down to cranberries and pumpkin pie, they should remember to be thankful for these talented candidates. To download the infographic, click here.
About Spark Hire:
Spark Hire is a video powered hiring network that connects job seekers and employers through video resumes and video interviews. By integrating video screening and video interviewing into the hiring process, Spark Hire bridges the gap from the initial application to the final hiring decision. Now job seekers have a better way to stand out and employers have a more efficient way to identify top candidates. For more information, please visit: SparkHire.com.