This is going to be a great differentiator for us since none of our competitors are even close to providing an on-demand service like this
Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) November 27, 2012
Jetsoft Group Inc., a leading global provider of construction project management software for Contractors, EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management), Owners and Services firms, today announced they’ve broken ground and have made significant progress on the new Project Team Room Portal clients have been anxiously waiting for.
“The Portal” is a multi-faceted project communication and collaboration tool that enables a new level of transparency between Owner, Contractor and EPC – as well as between other client/vendor relationships. With this new capability, 4castplus users will be able to synchronize key information with the greater project team: from vendors to clients to peers. Stakeholders internal and external will be enabled with electronic collaboration of messages & documents such as: reports, invoices, Drawings, RFIs, Change Orders, Purchase Orders, Contracts and RFQs; as well as daily progress quantities, comments and other real-time updates. Since so many of these documents originate in 4castplus, it just makes sense to provide a convenient way to instantly share them with others.
Much more than just a document sharing solution, the 4castplus Team-Room portal delivers the glue between Owner-Contractor-Vendor to ensure that vital project information between project teams is continuously in sync. The 4castplus promise of “One-Touch visibility of Project Cost Information” will now be broadened to include the activities of the many players on a major construction project. “Sharing documents and messages is nothing new,” says Chris Ronak, CEO of 4castplus, “we take it to the next level by giving the user the ability to link projects together for a real-time synchronized view of progress and status.”
To control the information flow, all project parties can easily regulate and publish-when-ready, so all data submitted, received or linked will be subject approval measures on either side.
4castplus clients will realize tangible benefits such as:
- EPCs can share the latest version of drawings with the crew at the site. No more communication breakdowns or contractors building the wrong thing.
- Contractors & EPCs can provide their clients with self-serve access to their latest reports and metrics.
- Publish key notifications like RFIs and approved Change Orders to all affected parties to ensure everyone’s in sync
- Owners can be auto-updated with daily progress information directly from the field or from the contractor/EPC. This is critical so that they can incur costs on their project immediately as materials are received or work is completed – rather than waiting weeks or months for the invoice.
- Control the RFQ process by eliminating the need to share documents through email. The 4castplus RFQ system simplifies and streamlines RFQ by enabling users to notify, receive and award RFQs through The Portal rather than using email. This vastly reduces the clutter and manual management of documents passing back and forth. The Portal handles it all.
“We’re all very excited that the guys at 4castplus are building this new portal.” Says Peter Timmons of Triumph EPCM, ”This is going to be a great differentiator for us since none of our competitors are even close to providing an on-demand service like this.”
The 4castplus Team Room Portal is currently live and enabled with the 4castplus procurement RFQ system. Remaining functionality will be delivered throughout Q1-Q2, 2013.
More on 4castplus...
4castplus is the first web and cloud-based solution to offer total real-time Project Cost Management in a single powerful software tool. With its performance-driven features, 4castplus delivers a centralized and streamlined solution to Construction, Energy, Utilities and EPC organizations. Features that include: Estimating, Time-Phased Budgeting, Change Management, Procurement, Real-time Project Tracking & Reporting for LEM, Purchase Order Management, Cash-Flow Reporting, Customer Invoicing, Document Control and Forecasting for Earned Value Management. 4castplus helps companies around the globe get better project results while enhancing their competitive edge; all at a low total cost of ownership that delivers up to 30 times ROI. For more information, please visit http://www.4castplus.com.