2013 RSMeans Cost Data publications give our customers the latest industry pricing, as well as thousands of costs for green materials and equipment.”
Norcross, GA (PRWEB) November 29, 2012
RSMeans, the leading supplier of construction cost information in North America and a division of Reed Construction Data, announces the release of the annual 2013 RSMeans Cost Data publications.
With more than 20 cost data titles, RSMeans provides the comprehensive, up-to-date cost data construction professionals need to build accurate, competitive cost estimates for commercial and residential new construction and renovation projects.
“The 2013 RSMeans Cost Data publications give our customers the latest industry pricing, as well as thousands of costs for green materials and equipment,” said Andrea Sillah, Senior Product Manager, RSMeans. “Our customers rely upon the accuracy of our data to provide information necessary for complete, accurate cost estimates, which can be localized to any specific geographic region in the U.S. and Canada.”
Just released RSMeans titles include:
- RSMeans Building Construction Cost Data 2013: Celebrating 71 years, this popular RSMeans title features more than 24,000 updated unit costs for building components, with new information for moldings, entrance doors and sustainable construction costs, such as LED fixtures, electric vehicle charging stations and much more.
- RSMeans Square Foot Costs 2013: With updated square foot costs for more than 100 building types, including two new models for 2013, this RSMeans title offers cost information for more than 6,000 building variations and modifications, plus 6,500 in-place components. New for 2013: a complete sample assemblies estimate in print and electronic format
- RSMeans Assemblies Cost Data 2013: This helpful guide provides thousands of unit prices not found in other RSMeans’ titles – with building components that make it easy to develop accurate assembly-level cost estimates, verify unit price estimates, and update reference information and cost-planning guidelines
- RSMeans Facilities Construction Cost Data 2013: Designed specifically for professionals responsible for commercial, industrial, municipal and institutional properties, this useful guide has over 40,000 unit price line items that give instant access to costs associated with facilities construction and renovation
- Green Building Cost Data 2013: In its third edition, this popular title focuses on green building products, such as high-efficiency systems, wind power, photovoltaic panels, green roofing, high performance glass and more, to help estimate, plan and budget the costs of green construction
Additional 2013 RSMeans titles include Electrical Cost Data, Mechanical Cost Data, Plumbing Cost Data, Commercial Renovation Cost Data, Light Commercial Cost Data, Interior Cost Data and many more titles geared to the specific needs of construction industry professionals. As a bonus, 2013 books come with an online, fully-customizable sample costs estimate.
RSMeans is offering special year-end discounts in the month of December. To learn more about 2013 RSMeans Cost Data titles or make a purchase online, visit http://www.rsmeans.com.
A division of Reed Construction Data, RSMeans is North America’s leading source of construction cost information. RSMeans offers dependable cost data that is locally relevant, accurate and up-to-date. Available in convenient book, CD and online formats, RSMeans tools give owners, developers, architects, engineers and contractors the information they need to build competitive cost estimates and control construction costs. To learn more, visit http://www.rsmeans.com.
About Reed Construction Data
Reed Construction Data, a division of Reed Business Information and part of the Reed Elsevier Group, is a leading North American provider of construction information. Reed Construction Data’s diverse portfolio of innovative products and services includes national, regional and local construction data, building product information, construction cost data, advertising channels and market intelligence solutions to construction industry professionals in the U.S. and Canada. To learn more, visit http://www.reedconstructiondata.com.