Echo 5.0 sets a new benchmark for paperless technology enabling clients to streamline credentialing processes, improve access to care, and elevate quality.
San Diego, California (PRWEB) December 10, 2012
Since 1985 HealthLine Systems (HealthLine) has provided unsurpassed healthcare technology solutions and currently supports more than 1,000 systems deployed throughout North America. HealthLine CEO Dan Littrell comments: “For twenty-seven years HealthLine Systems has delivered proven software solutions for the healthcare industry. Echo 5.0 sets a new benchmark for paperless technology enabling clients to streamline credentialing processes, improve access to care, and elevate quality.”
Client feedback is enthusiastic: “Wow! Just what we’ve been waiting for!”, “Incredible functionality”, “We’re VERY excited about 5.0!”, and “Best of breed.”
Echo 5.0 was intentionally crafted to ensure that HealthLine Systems clients have the technology, tools and resources their competitors may not. Echo 5.0 is the industry’s only comprehensive provider data solution to deliver:
- Unparalleled ease of use, designed in response to 25 years of client feedback
-Functionality tailored for and by physician, executive, and IT leaders; medical staff, contact center and quality professionals
- Industry-defining capability for:
- Streamlined, enjoyable, and personalized user experience
- Easy to use provider application process for physicians and practice managers
- Practical tools and vital resources to do more without adding staff
- Paperless process technology including “drag and drop”, worklist assist, and scanned document editing
- Integrated shortcuts to increase productivity include state awareness, visual guide icons, and SmartHelp!
- Field testing of credentialing functionality by an NCQA-certified CVO
- ACO and medical home proven, leveraging the contact center as a central communication hub
- The option to deploy the system locally or in the Cloud