Eliminating communication barriers is crucial. It's important to make it as easy as possible for clients--both current and potential--to reach the business.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) December 06, 2012
Ryan Dohrn of 360 Ad Sales Training and Revenue Strategy presents a webinar on revenue tech trends. Here is a breakdown:
1. Users expect and demand interaction from publishers, editorial teams, and marketing teams.
It's important for businesses to get a Twitter and do the following:
-Make sure regular conversations are had with clients
-Put in place scheduled updates
-Make sure the updates are pointed and short
2. Eliminating communication barriers to users is crucial. It's important to make it as easy as possible for clients--both current and potential--to reach the business.
A business can create better interaction by providing direct numbers and emails to clients.
3. Mobile Device Battles
Mobiles can help create a distinct presence.
4. Big Data Wins
- A business should collect, own and sell data plan.
-A contest and promo calendar is something to consider.
5. Tablet Battles
-Survey for the most common user demographic
-Assumptions kill publishers.
- There are 35 Tablet Manufacturers--it's important to make sure the most popular is being addressed.
-A business should ensure the company's website is optimized for all tablets.
-Digital editions need to be modified for tablets.
6. Product Specific Email Blasts
Editorial email blasts will be on the downward trend because people want specifics.
7. Personal Cloud
It's very important to become involved in the client's "world."
8. Social Media Madness
A business should look at the statistics of social media interactivity.
1. Start Small.
2. People are more passionate when they are asked to participate in the project.
3. Mobile and Tablet plan
4.Plan for making money from Social Media
5. Then do something!
As a printer and publisher, Shweiki Media's mission has always been to help publishers improve by providing the most profitable, hassle-free printing experience possible. This includes guaranteeing the highest quality product, exceptional customer service and on-time delivery.
Shweiki Media also believes that this hassle-free experience also includes helping their clients grow and improve. By utilizing relationships with industry experts, Shweiki Media strives to educate clients and help them thrive in the exciting world of publishing--while having lots of fun along the way!
To learn more about Shweiki Media, our team and services, please check out shweiki.com, follow us @ShweikiMedia and "like" us at Facebook.com/shweikimedia.