The app estimates the amount of child support that may be ordered in a particular case.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) December 04, 2012
The McIlveen Family Law Firm has developed a new and useful Child Support Calculator app for both Apple iOS and Android devices. This app estimates the amount of child support that may be ordered in a particular case.
McIlveen Family Law focuses exclusively on North Carolina family law and is committed to help families resolve their legal family matters, including alimony or child support and has used its experience and resources to create this easy to use app to help give people a good estimate of the potential child support they might have to pay or receive.
The Child Support Calculator is composed of five steps, all requiring the user to input various pieces of information.
1) The first step requires the user to input the number of existing children from the relationship. The calculator is able to compute a basic child support amount for a maximum of six joint children.
2) The calculator’s second step asks for the number of overnights that each child spends with the user per year.
3) The third step of the Child Support Calculator asks for the income information of both the user and the other parent.
4) The fourth step asks for various details on adjustments, such as pre-existing child support, monthly work-related childcare costs, and extraordinary expenses that either parent may be paying.
5) The fifth and final step of the Child Support Calculator app asks if either parent takes responsibility for any other children from another relationship.
After completing the form, the app generates the court PDF file, which the user can email to anyone he or she chooses.
The Child Support Calculator app by McIlveen Family Law Firm is now available as a free download in the Apple and Android App stores.
This app functions similarly to the North Carolina Child Support Calculator found on the McIlveen Family Law Firm’s website at http://www.mcilveenfamilylaw.com/child-support-calculator/.
The McIlveen Family Law Firm, headed by Sean and Angela McIlveen, is a legal firm with more than 15 years of combined experience in matters pertaining to family law and divorce. The McIlveen Family Law Firm has earned a rock-solid reputation in Gastonia, Charlotte, and all throughout North Carolina for its team of highly skilled and knowledgeable attorneys.
For a confidential case evaluation or for more details, call (704) 557-0131 or visit http://www.mcilveenfamilylaw.com for more information.