Readers can find perfect entries to fit the moment, get advice, an exercise or just an affirmation of the range of emotions and obstacles that they might be going through.
New York, New York (PRWEB) December 10, 2012
eCareDiary’s caregiving expert, Margery Pabst launches a new book, Words of Care: A Reference Tool for The Busy Caregiver. An author of four books including co-author of Enrich Your Caregiving Journey, Margery keeps the busy caregiver in mind by providing quick bits of information.
Having written on the topic of caregiving for years, Margery’s new book is designed as short 10 minute reads on a variety of topics. Readers can find perfect entries to fit the moment, get advice, an exercise or just an affirmation of the range of emotions and obstacles that they might be going through.
Some of the topics touched upon in the five-chapter book, are:
- Caregiver Assessment ~ How is the caregiver doing in this often trying role?
- Asking For Help ~ How can the caregiver manage the demands by reaching out to others?
- Dealing With Your Emotions ~ Is the caregiver in touch with how you feel about your role?
- Managing Family Dynamics ~ How involved is everyone? How is the family doing?
- Supporting Professional Caregivers ~ As doctors, nurses, therapists… how can the caregiver manage the emotions of your caregiving experience?
The 89-page reference guide priced at $6.99 is broken down by pointed title entries, which allows the caregiver to quickly and easily find the material most useful to them in the moment. “Words of Care” is available on Amazon.com and the Kindle store, making it easily accessible for all caregivers.
As an expert in the field, and former caregiver, Margery Pabst works with corporations, medical institutions, and caregiver support associations, to guide and counsel caregivers on the challenges they face. Margery is the host of two radio shows sponsored by eCareDiary.com: Caregivers Speak!(include link to list of archived shows) and Caregiver and Physician Conversations(include link to list of archived shows. (Tuesdays at 2pm) Margery Pabst is also the Founder and President of The Pabst Foundation whose mission is to encourage innovative and interdisciplinary conversations for long term impact on community. Access her information at http://www.pivotalcrossings.com or at http://www.pabstfoundation.org