San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
To help holiday revelers ring in the New Year like never before, the team at Viator.com, the leading resource for booking thousands of tours and activities worldwide, is launching a collection of brand new activities that complement the company’s many traditional and perennial favorites. With experiences that span the globe from Oahu to Whistler to Westminster, Viator has brought together a selection of soirees – not only for travelers but for locals too – that guarantee a festive send off to 2012 and warm welcome to 2013.
New on Viator and Likely to Sell Out
Viator has scoured the scene to find some of the most exciting ways to spend the last few hours of the year. Travelers or locals can easily find and book Viator’s fanciful new fetes through Viator.com and the Viator mobile website, the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone and iPad, as well as Viator’s new Tours and Activities app for Android.
- Viator Exclusive: Soak in San Francisco’s skyline aboard the San Francisco New Years Eve Cruise with unbeatable views of the fireworks, twinkling Coit Tower and Alcatraz.
- Viator Exclusive: Usher in 2013 with an incredible meal and the view to match aboard a private NYC yacht during the NYE Luxury Dinner Cruise.
- The NYC Times Square Ball Drop Party perched in a suite high above the crowds provides the bubbly, boogie-down and exclusivity befitting a Manhattan VIP party.
- The NYE Party Cruise in London sails three vessels along the Thames, with a range of options from quiet and calm to disco fever, culminating in the Westminster fireworks display.
- Celebrate with spectacular views of Whistler Village during the NYE Snowcat Excursion dining on a fondue dinner at a one-of-a-kind log cabin perched 6,000 feet atop Blackcomb Mountain.
- Midnight fireworks and champagne toasts Hawaiian style: The Honolulu NYE Cocktail and Fireworks Cruise sets sail aboard a spacious catamaran with amazing panoramic vistas, live Hawaiian music, snacks and favors while the Oahu NYE Fireworks and Dinner Cruise on one of Hawaii’s smoothest vessels features a buffet dinner, DJ dancing and views along the coast.
New in Sydney – Viator’s Hometown
Viator’s birthplace of Sydney, Australia is one of the first cities in the world to ring in the New Year. Celebrate with passion and Puccini during the NYE Performance of La bohéme at the Sydney Opera House, with a break for fireworks and upgrade options including pre-show dinner and after-party. Head to new heights (820 feet to be exact) and spend NYE at the Sydney Tower Eye with 360 views of the dazzling city and the 9pm fireworks display. A unique experience on Sydney's Clark Island includes picnic snack baskets, a gourmet barbecue dinner and open bar serving the region’s finest beers, wine and sparkling wines set amongst cushy lounges and fine dining settings while listening to local rockers, Soul Patrol. Need something more kid-friendly? NYE at Sydney's Bradleys Head in Sydney Harbour National Park is an alcohol-free, family-friendly setting with front-row views of Sydney’s 9pm and midnight fireworks and entertainment by Circus Solarus.
For information on all of Viator’s holiday tours and activities, as well as details on Viator Gift Certificates, visit Viator.com, the Viator Travel Blog, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
Viator® is the world’s leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 10,000 tours, attractions and activities in 800-plus destinations in more than 150 countries. Viator– the Latin word for traveler – offers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities via its Web and mobile platforms with resources such as more than 350,000 traveler reviews, ratings and photos, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator’s in-house travel experts hand-pick trusted local operators to ensure quality, value and service, all backed by a low-price guarantee. Viator sells its products through Viator.com, the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, the Viator Ultimate Experience Guide for iPad, the Viator Shore Excursions website, local language sites for European, Latin American and Asian markets and more than 2,000 affiliated sites that include major hotel chains and airlines, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Viator is a privately held company, with lead investment from The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest private equity firms. Founded in 1995, Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.